Currently I am watching:

49 Days, Greatest Love, Midas & Royal Family. Plus I am watching a TDrama (same as iamtrashbin) and need to finish The President. Hopefully I can catch up because I feel like I am falling behind.
Just 49 days, but im thinking of watching Lie To Me when it gets subbed.
Baby-Faced Beauty, Greatest Love, and Lie to Me just came out recently. I'm watching all of those.
uristokl wrote: Baby-Faced Beauty, Greatest Love, and Lie to Me just came out recently. I'm watching all of those.

I'd like to add Romance Town, New Tales of Gisaeng, City Hunter, and Can You Hear My Heart.

Btw, I was searching for something else and came upon this thread from a Google search, on the first page. That makes me happy!
Currently On-Air K-Drama

Currently Watch K-Drama: Romance Town, Hyena, Twinkle Twinkle, All My Love
Currently but kinda lazy to watch these K-Drama: Can You Hear My Heart ?, Baby-faced Beauty
I don't like watching dramas as they air because if I end up liking it, I have to endure a week for two new episodes to come out. So the only drama I'm watching that's airing right now is City Hunter. But yay, new episode tomorrow (which I'll probably watch raw until subs come out on Thursday -.-)!

Speaking of tomorrow, You've Fallen For Me/Heartstrings is going to begin airing so I was going to give that a chance. Not because I wanted Shin Woo to get the girl in You're Beautiful (since I couldn't have cared less who Mi Nam was going to end up with), but because I, being a huuuuuge Dream High fan, want to see if it is worthy of being called "Dream High: College Version".

I was also watching Romance Town, and I was actually enjoying it until that whole double identity crap that led me to realize that there is no plot. Conflict, yes, but no apparent plot. Although how the drama manages to contain conflict with no plot perplexes me. But staying true to my policy of finishing every drama I start watching, I decided to leave Romance Town on hold until it finishes and then I can find out the ending and be warned of any other weird shenanigans that happen in the drama.
Romance Town and City Hunter
baitson869 wrote: Currently but kinda lazy to watch these K-Drama: Baby-faced Beauty

Me too. I've got like 3/4 episodes sitting there waiting for me. :(
City Hunter, Heartstrings, and not to sure if I am watching any other airing ones..
City Hunter, I Need Romance and I am going to start You've Fallen For Me this weekend. I've stalled on Romance Town...Don't know why exactly.
I'm watching City Hunter & Heartstrings. ;)
City Hunter and Heartstrings

loldPlany wrote: C I've stalled on Romance Town...Don't know why exactly.

Me too, I've been stuck on episode 6 for a while.
Watching way too many airing dramas at the moment... Let's see: City Hunter, I Need Romance (so surprised by how much I love this one), Romance Town, Miss Ripley, Baby-faced Beauty (thank God that train wreck is coming to an end this week) and, if I like the second episode, Heartstrings/You've Fallen For Me. Meh, I'll probably keep watching that last one regardless of the quality of the next episode since I have to finish a drama once started.