Ohhh and I forgot to mention Poseidon. I am really liking Poseidon, so far.
Right Now I am watching Eat Pray love movie and I found the drama of this movie very interesting.
I'm currently watching 3 airing dramas: A Tree with Deep Roots, Poseidon, and Vampire Prosecutor.

Right now, out of the 3 i like Vampire Prosecutor the most not because I'm fond of vampires.. hehe.. I find the drama very interesting and fresh. It's about a vampire who at the same time a prosecutor that solves crime using his special ability, which enables him to visualize the murder scene from the victim’s point of view after tasting the blood of the victim. So far, I've seen the first 2 released episodes. The camera works and stylist visual were amazing and the acting too were fantastic. I am looking forward to watch the next episodes. :)

I'm watching Oh My Lady as a filler. :)
I just started watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge today (: Only one episode down but so far I like it
I'm watching Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy :)
Actively:
Liar Game II
Vampire Prosecutor
High Kick 3
Birdie Buddy

About to start...
Man Of Honor
AnimeStar wrote: I'm watching Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy :)

Again, I'm curious what you think because I watched this and loved it but this drama isn't talked about a lot...Will you review?
Buzzer Beat
Material Queen
Vampire Prosecutor
Currently watching the second season of Gokusen. The storyline is pretty similar to the first season - but this time with a new cast [aside from Yankumi haha]. In the first season there was MatsuJun and Oguri Shun. This time there's Akanishi Jin and Kamenashi Kazuya along with a few other well known actors. After 2 episodes, I'm liking it - although it's almost as if I'm rewatching the first season again with a new cast.
Soul and Thorn Birds

I may drop Thorn Birds on my list though. The second episode is slowly losing my interest.

The same can't be said about Soul though! It still consumes my fascination and time and I am loving every moment of it!
Meitantei no Okite ~ This new jdrama watching is becoming addicting.
I take it back...all the links are broken. Grrrrr...
jeanie65jh wrote: Meitantei no Okite ~ This new jdrama watching is becoming addicting.

Jajaja, tell me about it....I've been neglecting my Kdramas...:D

I'm watching Dong Yi....today
I'm watching three currently airing dramas:

Tree With Deep Roots
Vampire Prosecutor
Flower Boy Ramen Shop
I'm currently watching:

-Boku To Star No 99 Nichi
-Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
-Vampire Prosecutor
-Yokai Ningen Bem