i am watching can you hear my heart and 49 days ... :)

i am in love with both of them .. in the beginning, i didnt like how every episode ended in Can you hear my heart's but now it is getting much better .. it keeps me hanging and i want to know what happens next.. :) i love Bong Woori;s Dad... he did splendid job with his acting.. at the end of 8th episode he made me cry my eyeballs out :P

with 49 days, i want to find out how all the mess is going to wrap up and ends :) ... cant wait to know how it all work out in the end... how she is going to gather tears .. i cant wait to find out..
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
I'm watching Can You Hear My Heart and 49 Days too!!! ^^ And I'm loving 'em both!
Bong Young Gyu's priceless, no?
Agree D ... ! .. specially when he the scene where he says " he is not my son because his eyes.. his eye are like this and his mouth .. " i cried soo0o much at this scene :( it was heart breaking.. phe is so0o innocent and sweet... very loveable too .. too bad Joon ha never cherished him :P..
I don't watch airing dramas because I'm too addicted and I prefer marathoning a drama at once
I'm watching 49 days as well, though I started it after it had been airing for a weeks already but then everyone seemed to be talking about it and I got interested. I was hooked after the third episode. I'm really excited to see how it's going to end - I think it's very well done both plot and acting wise.

I also started Manny, I've watched four episodes but so far it's been very average. I might finish it - or might not.

Can you hear my heart sounds interesting, maybe I should try that one, too...
Kanonno wrote: Agree D ... ! .. specially when he the scene where he says " he is not my son because his eyes.. his eye are like this and his mouth .. " i cried soo0o much at this scene :( it was heart breaking.. phe is so0o innocent and sweet... very loveable too .. too bad Joon ha never cherished him :P..

I choked back my tears on that scene ((: but they fell on the part where Woo Ri said to Joon Ha all the things that she wanted to say when they'll be able to find Ma Roo :p

mac_makeup wrote: Can you hear my heart sounds interesting, maybe I should try that one, too...

Go watch it!!! ^^ I swear every episode is worth the wait :)
nilly13 wrote: I don't watch airing dramas because I'm too addicted and I prefer marathoning a drama at once

Me too! But I can't resist the temptation whenever a friend suggested or the reviews seemed to praise the drama >_<
I'm watching Can You Hear My Heart, Manny, King Geunchogo, New Tales of Gisaeng, The Duo, 49 Days (plus others no longer airing)... now you understand why I hardly have time to come and chat with you ! :D
i'm watching Can you hear my heart and 49 days, will start
lie to me
the greatest love

this week
Currently watching 49 Days (fabulous!), Manny (light and entertaining fluff, which is a nice break for my overworked brain), and Crime Squad (might not count as still airing since it ended last week, but the sub for the last episode hasn't been released yet >.< ). Looking forward to starting Best Love, Lie to Me, and Baby-faced Beauty once the subs are available!
Im currently just watching Manny(and properly addicted to it I might add) but I am looking for some new and old drama recommendations if anyone has any?
Manny and New Tales of Gisaeng.

Started Crime Squad, but it's on hold for me right now around episode 8. Anyone who's seen past episode 8 will know the reason why I stopped. I will continue to watch....eventually.
currently airing: 49 Days, The Greatest Love.
Older dramas: Daemul, Royal Family, Jumong and several others. I'm trying to stretch them out while I wait for the subs of the currently airing dramas are made available.

...so addicted!!! Ahhh!
pitipipit wrote: Started Crime Squad, but it's on hold for me right now around episode 8. Anyone who's seen past episode 8 will know the reason why I stopped. I will continue to watch....eventually.

...I'm struggling through this one too. I'm not sure if I should continue. (I'm on 10)
nilly13 wrote: I don't watch airing dramas because I'm too addicted and I prefer marathoning a drama at once

HR.. i was the same until i came here... everyone suggested me to watch it and i ended up watching 7 episodes in a row.. i think me and SsssuuuussSSSsuuu started watching it almost at the same time.. eh Suusuu :P