theairtwit:

A Taxi Driver (:

Did you like it?

3-gatsu no Lion Zenpen

Carolina:

Did you like it?

I liked it, but not as much as I wanted to. I was hoping to see more about the uprising but the focus is really just about the taxi driver. still a good movie, though.

theairtwit:

I liked it, but not as much as I wanted to. I was hoping to see more about the uprising but the focus is really just about the taxi driver. still a good movie, though.

It has done so well at Korean box office, I was wondering why... Have read it's based on a true story.

Midnight Runners ;-)

Yesterday Once More (2016, China) 

Really sweet and cute movie about learning what truly matters in life (and to appreciate the present instead of always yearning for a certain future) 

Let's Go, JETS!/Cheer Dance

Close-Knit (Japanese)

If you gave me the script on paper I would love this movie. for me the execution is lacking. the acting doesn't feel natural and the director is partly to blame.

Close-Knit (Japanese)

If you gave me the script on paper I would love this movie. for me the execution is lacking. the acting doesn't feel natural and the director is partly to blame.

Han Gong Ju (2014) 

That movie tore my nerves up! I cannot believe that it is based on a true story. Damn shame!

totoro:

Midnight Runners ;-)

Great choice! :)

Skye-N-Rain:

Tae Guk Gi. SO GOOD! 

One of my favorite movies!