We have a thread for this already...

Last Movie You Watched.
Skyfall is the name of movie watched online last night at my Pc.
I've watched several Korean movies in the past few days.
Latest being I Am King starring Joo Ji Hoon.
Gave it 9/10 since it made me laugh so much!
Last one I watched wad Negative Happy Chain Saw Edge. Gave it 5/10 since it was so slow and not that good either.
Last once I watched was Love of May
I didn't like it. It was boring.
Awww, really? I loved that one! Mine was Incite Mill...interesting storyline, but in my opinion it could have been better!
Don't Laugh at My Romance was the last Japanese movie I watched. I enjoyed Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge. Haven't seen Incite Mill yet, it's on my PTW list though.
Sakakibara wrote: Awww, really? I loved that one!
Mine was Incite Mill...interesting storyline, but in my opinion it could have been better!

I watched it coz it listed Haruma Miura as one of the cast...and he only had a tiny role. I thought it could have been A LOT better that's all. It was an average movie to me. I guess I was disappointed since I didn't get to see Miura Haruma that much in it...that might be it. But the lead male and female were pretty good.
THATCRAZYOTAKU wrote: I watched it coz it listed Haruma Miura as one of the cast...and he only had a tiny role. I thought it could have been A LOT better that's all. It was an average movie to me. I guess I was disappointed since I didn't get to see Miura Haruma that much in it...that might be it. But the lead male and female were pretty good.

Ahah, well, I've heard other people complaining about that, so I get what you're saying! I watched it just because of the title...it was so strange I wanted to know what was it all about! XD
Sakakibara wrote: Ahah, well, I've heard other people complaining about that, so I get what you're saying! I watched it just because of the title...it was so strange I wanted to know what was it all about! XD

I agree title is strange! hehe ^^