well it's a korean-japanese collab. Oishii Man
Btw, the last Jmovie I watched was Koizora: The Movie.
Air Doll. It was really good. Beautiful movie.
The homeless student
it was a good movie, quite sad. I'll give it an 8/10
The homeless student
it was a good movie, quite sad. I'll give it an 8/10

Lindysaducos wrote: Btw, the last Jmovie I watched was Koizora: The Movie.

omg , I used to be so obsessed with Koizora! have you seen the drama? what about the manga? did you read it? XD sorry if I'm too excited about it..
Confessions (Kakohaku) - I enjoyed it, very nice piece and it was showing universal problems, not only the ones connected with Japanese society.
Waiting In the Dark. Totally loved this movie.
I saw Beck. Really great movie. I loved the music and the cast was fantastic!
SuedeGirl wrote: Confessions (Kakohaku) - I enjoyed it, very nice piece and it was showing universal problems, not only the ones connected with Japanese society.

that movie is surely the best movie I've ever seen!
Halfway, Starring Okada Masaki, Narimiya Hiroki (my motivation for watching it)
It was an ok movie...could have been better.
5/10
Big **** Zombie - 5/10, I would usually give it a 0, but it was so bad that it actually made me laugh hysterically quite a few times.

PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME!

Also, it's not on MDL.
im having my school break so i've been watching almost two movies every night since november... i must say i've cleared quite a lot of movies. hahahaah!

my last movie was Daddy Long Legs featuring Yeon Jung Hoon (qtqtqtqt) and Ha Jiwon :)
6/10. Gonna watch I am King now! I love Joo Jihoon so much <3
Last Kmovie was 'A moment to remember' - it was a sad movie but I didn't cry one bit which is VERY unusual for me. I think 49 Days had something to do with it as I had just finished it before watching this movie....so all my precious tear drops and emotions were used up from watching that series!!
Little Black Dress