1 litre of tears
Itsuka Kono Koi wo Omoidashite Kitto Naite Shimau
Akai ito
Aogeba Toutoshi

❤❤❤
Definitely the winner is 1 litre of tears, how can one not cry watching this, the drama's title is literal!
I'm sorry I love you, that ending was heartbreaking!
Marriage contract, such a lovely story and such great chemistry between the OTP and the little girl
Tumbling, this one caught me off ward, because is not really a drama were you're supposed to cry but the final episodes touched my heart with all their friendship

the first dorama I cried for was Uncontrollably Fond... it was my first K-Drama :) 
Korean drama ''I'm sorry i love you'' one of the drama that make me cry a river. This drama is brilliant!!!!!!!
Cheese in the Trap, and Fantastic made me cry soooooo hard!
Wonderful Life - I cried so much 
King2Hearts
A Thousand Kisses
Descendants of the Sun

Golden Rainbow was the first one that made me shed some serious tears. I remember having to pause it once because I was crying so hard at one part--

and most recently SHR. 
Scarlet heart, Scarlet Heart: Ryeo and recently the first episode of Goblin.
SCARLET HEART RYEOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL THE WAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never cried so much in my life
Dong Yi
Goddess of fire
Gu Family Book
Hyde, Jekyll, Me
King of Baking; Kim Tak Goo
The Imperial Doctress
The Journey of Flower
The Kings Face
The Little Fairy
The Romance of Condor Heroes
The Princess Man
You Who came from the star
Definitely 1 Litre of Tears, tried hard to hold my tears but at last 2 episode I couldn't hold anymore and cried like crazy. 
Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Empress Ki
The Moon that Embraces the Sun
Incomplete Life
Cheese in the Trap
HanaYori Dango 2. (This was the 1st and it was the scene where Domyoji broke up with Makino in the rain (dang I actually remember the names!!!) But it was  only a few tears.)
Bad Guy
Queen Seon Duk
Princess Man
Bu Bu Xing Jing 
Gu Family Book
Nine 
Koizora
Age of Youth
A Thousand Days Promise
Watashi wo Hanasanaide (most recently)
Miracle in cell no.7
1 litre of tears