General dramas questions:

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? The summer of 2016
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I loved the tropes found among them and just the overall feel of them
3)What was your first drama(s)? My Only Love Song
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 87
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I prefer Korean dramas
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? I have a pretty long list of favorites, so I'll just list my all time favorite drama: Goblin: The Lonely and Great God
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Umm, I tend to gravitate towards Rom-Com, Action/Thriller, Fantasy, and anything that has an element of angst in it
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? I would say Goblin. It had me pretty shook
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?  Either Playful Kiss or Rich Man, Poor Woman
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Coffee Prince or Boys Over Flowers
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Playful Kiss
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? So, I'm currently really loving The Crowned Clown, Touch Your Heart, and The Fiery Priest
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? There's quite a few; Vagabond, Kill It. Secret, My Country, Hotel del Luna, Her Private Life, and I Loved You From the Beginning

Specific Dramas questions:

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Goblin
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Hana Yori Dango (Season 1 & 2) and Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? The Perfect Match and Lion Pride
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? A love So Beautiful and When We Were Young
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Fight Your Way, Eulachacha Waikiki, Oh My Venus, WLFKBJ, SWDBS, Hit the Top, Another Miss Oh, Falling for Innocence, Thirty But Seventeen, and Coffee Prince
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Live Up To Your Name, Hwayugi (does this count as action/adventure?), W: Two Worlds, and Legend of the Blue Sea
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? The Ghost Detective and Black
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? The Reply series
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Crowned Clown, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, Mr, Sunshine, and Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? School 2017 and My ID is Gangnam Beauty (College drama)
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? The K2, My Mister, Just Between Lovers, Hotel King, Come and Hug Me, and Miss Hammurabi, and Doctors

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 45
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Tori Girl
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? I actually prefer Japanese movies
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Mainly romance. Sometimes I'll venture out and watch an action/thriller movie or a melodrama
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Drowning Love...to this day I still don't understand what I watched
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Tori Girl
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Narratage
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Forgotten

P.S : You can add other genres if you want.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Uh, Lee Min Ho?
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? This is a really hard...I have too many favorites so I'm just going to answer by saying I have quite a few
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? I've always thought Lee Dong Wook was a pretty distinguishing looking guy
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Um, don't really have one?
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? I think Ji Chang Wook usually plays the role of some pretty good characters
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't really hate any actors or actresses
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Performance wise? Gong Yoo, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Kyung Ho,  and Yoo Seung Ho

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Bong Soon (literally)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? All of the characters from Reply 1994
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Hui Kyung from My Love From Another Star (major SL syndrome, people)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Oh Ha Ni from Playful Kiss
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? I've seen a lot so they all kind of blend together after a while
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Young Soo from The Light in Your Eyes
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Yoon Seo and Jung Rok from Touch Your Heart

1)When did you started watching asian dramas?  I watched my first in 2008, but in 2016 I started watching dramas more often.
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas?  I got into anime first, and then I decided to give J-dramas a try.
3)What was your first drama(s)?  Summer Snow
4)How many dramas have you seen so far?  22
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?  Maybe Chinese, but I'm not sure.  I need to watch more dramas before I can say which one I like best.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?  Scarlet Heart, Nirvana in Fire, Nodame Cantabile
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?  I like a lot of genres.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?  None
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?  Eternal Love
10)An old drama that you liked watching it?  The Bund (1980)
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?  Eternal Love
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving?  I'm not watching any
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about?  I don't pay much attention to upcoming dramas

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?  Signal, My Love from the Star
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?  Nodame Cantabile, GTO, Unnatural
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?  Haven't watched any yet
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?  Scarlet Heart, Nirvana in Fire
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?  Long Vacation, Scarlet Heart
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?  Journey to the West (1986)
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?  Unnatural
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?  1 Litre of Tears (by family drama I'm assuming you mean a drama about a family)
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?  Scarlet Heart, Nirvana in Fire
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?  Nodame Cantabile, GTO
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?  Not sure

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far?  If you mean Asian movies, probably about 900.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?  It's hard to pick just one, but I'll go with The Human Condition.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?  Japanese, followed by Hong Kong, but I like all of them.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?  I like a lot of genres.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?  I've seen a lot of weird anime, but if we exclude anime, maybe Tetsuo, or Hausu, or Visitor Q.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?  I'm not sure, but maybe Eagle Shooting Heroes.  If I'm allowed to pick non-Asian movies then probably Dr. Strangelove.
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?  Sansho the Bailiff
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?  I'm not sure.  I have some favorite horror movies, but they're not very scary.  I don't really like being scared.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?  I don't remember.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?  Tatsuya Nakadai
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?  I don't know.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?  If I consider both quality and quantity, then Jackie Chan, because he was in so many good action movies.  I also like Gordon Liu, Kara Hui, and Jet Li.
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?  I'm not sure how this differs from question 2.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?  After 58 episodes of Eternal Love, I would have to say Yang Mi and Mark Chao.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?  Tetsuya Nakadai (especially his performance in The Human Condition), and also Setsuko Hara.

I'm too lazy to answer the character questions so I removed that section.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? About 4 years ago,in 2015.

2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I stumbled upon a few gifs of the handsome God Lee Minho from BOF era and FELL HARD! Like there was no point of return after that!

3)What was your first drama(s)? Boys Over Flowers.I loved this drama when I first watched it but looking at it now,the only reason I loved it was because of Lee MInho and the amazing Ost cause the drama in general was super cheesy.I much prefer the original Jdrama Hana Yori Dango-one of my all time favs!

4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Seriously I've lost count,there are those I finished and then those that were dropped,so yeah SEVERAL!

5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Let me give my preference order : Japanese>Korean>Chinese>Taiwanese (I have yet to watch a drama from HK) There is something so alluring in the way Jdramas can take up even the most mundane topics about everyday life and still stir up your emotions!

6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?  OMG There are many but I'm only gonna name the ones that I rewatch the most:

• It's Okay Thats Love
  • Prison Playbook
  • Signal
  • Secret Forest
  • Pride

7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Crime,Mystery,Thriller,Suspense and ofcourse Romance!

8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Signal - I couldn't stop thinking about the characters.The suspense was killing me so kudos to the writer and the team!

9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Not a drama but a lakorn - the crown princess.I had such high expectations from yaya after Kleun Cheewit and the overhyped chemistry between Nadech but neither could keep my interest and I dropped this.

10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Pride and every single KimuTaku drama,like seriously the man can do no wrong! LEGEND!

11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Nothing specific but if have to name one,probably the crown princess

12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? The Crowned Clown-Its sooo good.Yoo Jin Goo is at his best.GO WATCH IT!

13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Kill It.Those amazing posters together with the combined hotness of the otp-FIRE!

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? It's Okay Thats Love

2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?

•  Kazoku Game
  • Nigehaji
  • Pride
  • Hana Yori Dango
  • Ossan's Love

3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?  Red Balloon

4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?  Addicted/Heroin

5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Oh My Ghostess

6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Action - Probably Bad Guys(OCN)

7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?  Signal and Secret Forest

8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Reply 1988

9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?  Scarlet Heart (Even though it broke my heart into a million pieces)

10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?  School 2013 (tbh its the best out of the School Series)

11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?  Boku No Ita Jikan

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far?  SEVERAL!

2)What's your favorite movie of all times?  Our Times

3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean

4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Thriller,Crime,Mystery,Suspense,True Story,Romance

5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?  The Treacherous ( I barely watched 15 mins of it before ran away from my computer screen! Like seriously this movie is CRAZY WEIRD!)

6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Veteran (This movie is not comedy per se but the actors and the situations really cracked me up)

7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Miracle In Cell No.7 ( I cried BUCKETS OF TEARS)

8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I stay as far away as I can from scary movies,so NONE!

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Lee Minho (BOF) and Goo Hye Sun (BOF)

2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?  

• Actors - Jo In Sung,Ji Sung,Yoo Ah In and many more...
  • Actresses - Gong Hyo Jin,Park Bo Young

3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Gong Hyo Jin(She looks chic and edgy) and Kim Woo Bin (Those EYEBROWS and sharp jawline!)

4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Ma Dong Seok

5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Gong Hyo Jin,Yoo Ah In

6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? 

• Kim Hyun Joong - Absolute TRASH Human Being 
  • Kim Tae Hee-I don't hate her but her acting skills don't impress me

7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Ji Sung,Yeo Jin Goo,Ha Ji Won

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Hae Soo played by Gong Hyo Jin(Its Okay Thats Love)

2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Lee Jun Ki played by Lee Yi Kyung (Eulachacha Waikiki)

3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? None in particular but all leads in my romcom favs were pretty romantic.If I can name an actor - Jo Jung Suk

4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? COUNTLESS!

5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? SkyCastle(you know who)

6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? can't remember any

7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Ho Gu - Innocent and Precious! ( Hogu's Love)

P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Couldn't really remember, since I was very young.
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Because my family members do hahaha
3)What was your first drama(s)? No idea. Some TVB drama I supposed.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Have no idea. >80?
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Chinese and HK
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Strange Hero YI Zhi Mei, Can't Buy Me Love, Legend of Fang De and Miao Cui Hua --- There are many more which are my favourite, just that I've watched these few times.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Historical, Wuxia, Strategy/Plotting
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Chinese Paladin 3
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? -
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? The Proud Twins (the one with Dicky Cheung and Nicholas Tse), Legend of Fang De and Miao Cui Hua, The Gentle Crackdown
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? -
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? -
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? -

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? I've only watched one from start till end --- Boys Over Flowers
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Never watched any.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Smiling Pasta?
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Too many to be listed.
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Too many to be listed.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Strange Hero Yi ZHi Mei
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? -
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? -
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Nirvana in Fire
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Shine On You
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? -

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Didn't keep track on this
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? The Journey (2014 Malaysian film)
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Neither. I personally think that Asians are not good in making movies. However, Malaysia and Singapore's comedy movies are pretty good. HK movies from 1970s if really need to choose from the list.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Action, Wuxia, Comedy
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? I Love You, You Are Perfect, Now Change (starring Wong Cho Lam)
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? -
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? -
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? -

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Charmaine Sheh, she's the first actress who I knew her name.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?  Hu Ge
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Dicky Cheung?
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? -
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Dicky Cheung
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Kenneth Ma. Not that I hate him, just that I couldn't get his acting, especially when he cries.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? -

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Li Ge Xiao (Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Xiao Yu Er (The Proud Twins)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Ye Hua (TMOPB)? Maybe Chang An (Bloody Romance) too
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? -
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? -
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? -

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2014
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Manga fan at first and then ...> Japanese live-action movies > dramas
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hana yori dango (original isn't it ?!)
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 127 completed
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Mostly Japanese dramas
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Soratobu Kouhoushitsu, Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas, Angry Mom, Misty, Nobuta wo produce, Osozaki no Himawari
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, crime, psychological, drama, thriller, mystery, comedy
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Nobuta wo produce
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Queen of the ring
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Nobuta Wo Produce
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? High society
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Hajimete Koi wo Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Save Me 2

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Misty, Angry mom
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Nobuta wo produce
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Age of Rebellion
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? The big boss
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Tokyo tarareba musume, She was pretty, Todome no Kiss
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Faith
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? White christmas
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Angry mom, Avengers Social Club
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Queen In Hyun's Man, Ashi girl
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Reply 1997, My ID is gangnam beauty
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Love That Makes You Cry

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 108 completed
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? To Each His Own/One Way Trip
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Thriller, crime, comedy, psychological, romance, action, mystery, drama
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Love exposure
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? April Fools
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Anger
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? none

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Oguri Shun
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Ayano Go/Go Ah Sung
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Kim Nam Joo/Sung Joon
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? none
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Oh Dae Hwan/Go Ah Sung
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? No hate
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Woo Do Hwan/Go Ah Sung

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Go Hye Ran (Misty)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Seo Yool (Chief Kim)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kang Tae Wook (Misty)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? So many, can't choose !
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? " ..."  (Anger)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Tsunoda Yu (Love exposure)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Sawako Kuronuma (Kimi ni Todoke)

P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? January 2018
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I started with anime and after some time I wanted to watch some live action movie. I decidedto watch Hwarang because of BTS V. 
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hwarang
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 212
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Time
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? comedy, life, food, horror, thriller, mystery, suspense 
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Goblin
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Still Loving You
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Mother (Japanese)
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Sweet Dreams
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? The Light in Your Eyes
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Kill It

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Eulachacha Waikiki, Hello Monster, Time, Because This Is My First Life, Let's Eat, Remember-War of the Son, The Guest, Heart Surgeons, Mad Dog, Life on Mars, W
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Mother, 100-manen no Onna-tachi 
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? I don't like taiwanese dramas so much
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Where the Lost Ones Go
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Because This Is My First Life
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Mad Dog, Life on Mars
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Life on Mars, The Guest
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? I don't like these long family dramas...
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? I donť like historical dramas eighter...
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? My Strange Hero, Where The Lost Ones Go
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Time, The Great Seducer

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 42
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? On Your Wedding Day
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?  Korean
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Action, Life, Melodrama, Comedy
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? I don't know...
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? My Annoying Brother (but it was also really sad), Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River 
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Cry Me a Sad River, To Each His Own 
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Train To Busan

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Go Ah Ra
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Yoo Seung Ho, Park Bo Young
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Uh, I don't know...
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Seo In Guk
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? So Ji Sub
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't like Jin Ki Joo
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Yoo Seung Ho, Nam Joo Hyuk

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Do Bong Soon (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Lee Joon Ki (Eulachacha Waikiki)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Do Bong Soon and Ahn Min Hyuk (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Seo Yoo Ri  (That Man Oh Soo)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Kim Gwang Il  (V.I.P.)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Kim Kwang Bok  (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Cheon Soo Ho  (Time)

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Don't remember, probably sometime in 2015 but then I stopped and came back to it in around 2017
2)Why did you start watching asian dramas? Since I discovered k-pop and was into it, I found out there are also korean dramas. Then I saw an interesting thumbnail on YouTube for the drama "Bride of the Century" so I started watching it. Then I got into it and started watching more similar ones.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Bride of the Century, then Mask and Heirs, but High School Love On is the first one I have finished
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? I have completed 25, but watched a lot of episodes of some that I dropped later on such as The Heirs, Bride of the Century, I Hear Your Voice, School 2013 and I am watching Come and Hug Me
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean since I watch them the most
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Mask, Pinocchio, Hello Monster, Defendant, Wok of Love, and Remember: War of the Son
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Psychological, Melodrama, Suspense, Fantasy, Mystery/Thriller, Law/Crime and Tragedy - I'm not really into romance, only in the Mask
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? There's a lot: Mask over the main couple, High School Love on over Sungyeol, Hello Monster over the psychopaths/Park Bo Gum, Wok of Love over the bromance, Pinocchio over the heartbreaking story, Remember over my cutie Yoo Seung Ho, and Defendant over its story
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Voice and Boys Over Flowers (why did I waste my time on these?)
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Bride of the Century
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Untouchable, as I was expecting it to be amazing, but it was so slow
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Don't have one, but I'm planning to watch Hua Jai Sila if it's gonna have subtitles
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Mirror Twins

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Pinocchio/Mask/Defendant
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Haven't watched one, but I plan to
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? HIStory: Obsessed
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Addicted Heroin
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Mask as it's the only drama that can actually make me love and long for the couple, unlike all the other dramas where I don't care about romance. Mask is the only drama where I am obsessed with every second the couple spends together on screen
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Aftermath
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Defendant
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? I've not got a family one, but my friendship one is High School Love On
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Not watched one yet, but I want to watch Scholar Who Walks the Night as it looks like something I might enjoy
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? School 2013 even though I've not finished it yet
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Pinocchio/Mask/Remember

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 10
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Night Flight
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean and Chinese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Most of the time it's just mature/romantic BL movies
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Fujimi Orchestra
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Irresistible Love
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Days of Wrath/Cutter were both pretty sad
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? V.I.P

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Lee Hong Ki
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Actor - Lee Jong Suk, Actress - Soo Ae
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Kim Woo Bin - (I would recognise that face anywhere) and actress is Jang Na-Ra (everytime I see that actress in a movie/drama I instantly know it's her because of her face shape)
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? none
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Lee Jong Suk seems to always perform in dramas with great storylines and his acting is always great as well. The actress is Park Shin Hye. 
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? None
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Shin Jae Ha/Jin Ki Joo

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Han Yeo Jin (Yong Pal)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Kim Sung Ryong (Chief Kim)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Chae Do Jin (Come and Hug Me) even though I've not finished it, he didn't get in a relationship since he was waiting for his love and I can already see how romantic he is >.<
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? In dramas, there are too many. But I was really annoyed by Dan Sae Woo from Wok of Love. She was stupid, annoying, hypocritical and had an annoying looking face
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? I can't decide which one is the worst as I don't like to choose between multiple evils, but the three characters that shook my to my core and I could feel their malice are Yoon Hui Jae (Come and Hug Me), Kim Gwang II (V.I.P.) and Mo Tae Goo (Voice)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Joon Seok -young- (Days of Wrath)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Chae Do Jin (Come and Hug Me) purely because of his 0 experience with women which makes him look really innocent and his desire to protect others

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? May 2016
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I tought anime 'in real life' couldn't be as cute and as beautiful and no handsome hawt anime guys etc. And I proved myself wrong!
3)What was your first drama(s)? Entertainer, Room Alone, Love sick... 
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? About 165?
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? YES (K, Thai)
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Entertainer, Room Alone (&2), Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, The Gifted, W,  While You Were Sleeping , Hormones (&2&3), Kiss: The Series , Senior Secret Love: Bake Me LoveMy Strange Hero,  Full House , Kiss Me , Love in the Moonlight , Her Private Life, Tunnel (STILL PROBABLY MISSED SOME)
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Fantasy, Historical
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Love sick, Bake me love...
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? I'm not a robot, etc. 
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Coffee prince
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? What the duck the series, etc.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Her private life
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Webcomic adaption: True beauty

(For now...)

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 1999-ish. When Return of The Condor Heroes were popular back then. Then discontinue until..... (No.2 answer)
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I saw Goong ad 13 years ago and I fell in love at first sight with both actors they were very good looking. 
3)What was your first drama(s)? The Return of Condor Heroes
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 210? (March 21, 2020)
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?  Korean
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Goong, Addicted, Full House
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Currently Boys Love
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Addicted
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Currently Sotus (It's cringey, sorry), Eulachacha Wakiki (Overatted, bored in the middle)
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Goong, Full House, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Sassy Girl Chun Hyang, Dream High, I'm Sorry I Love You, Mary Stayed Out All Night (underatted)
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? What The Duck, Sotus
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? 2Gether The Series
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? ??? Your Name Engraved Hein, 2Moons3, Rurouni Kenshin The Final The Beginning

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Goong
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? In This Corner of The World
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? I Want To Become a Hard Persimmon (underrated)
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Addicted Web Series
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Romantic Comedy: Make It Right, 2Gether The Series
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Probably The Return of Condor Heroes (Andy Lau Version), Romance In The Rain 
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? 49 Days
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Reply 1988
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Jewel In The Palace, Dong Yi
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Addicted Web Series, Dream High
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? ??? I'm Sorry I Love You, Autumn In My Heart

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? 153
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Lots! But probably Ruroni Kenshin, not the best but i very enjoyed watching it.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Currently Martial Arts, Action, Boys Love
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Taboo, Amphetamine, Boys Love
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? ???? Kung Fu Hustle (All Stephen Chow's Film)
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? I have plenty why u only asking one? Be With You, The Way Home, My Annoying Brother
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? ??? I hate scary movie. But the only one scary asian movie i've seen is Pee Mak

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? uhhhh??? Andy Lau i've known him since i was 6 years old (about 20 years ago). I loved him as YOKO (The Return of Condor Heroes).
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?  I have plently boi, i can't choose one. Actors: Joo Ji Hoon, Shun Oguri, Stephen Chow, Andy Lau, Takeru Sato, Jet Li, Johnny Huang, Kim Soo Hyun; Actresses: Yoon Eun Hye, Song Hye Kyo, Ivy Chen, Vicky Zhao, Shin Min Ah, Im Soo Jung, Jun Ji Hyun
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana He looks like a living manga character
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? ????? Jackie Chan
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? For the actress Moon Geun Young and for the actor Yoo Ah In.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? ????? I used to hate Lee Min Ho, but something happened and now i'm very in love with him!!! Moral: Don't hate someone to much you might end up falling in love with him.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Currently Huang Jingyu, he was a part time worker before he debut as an actor and model. I heard he even became a labourer, he was never ashamed to admit that he didn't own a car and lived in an economy class apartment back when Addicted were so popular in 2016. And now he is a superstar in china with high paid actor. I'm so so happy for him!

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Physic: Battousai (Rurouni Kenshin); Mental: Yong Joo (Night Flight)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Lukmo & the gank (Make It Right)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Frame (Make It Right), Ruan Shi Zhi (I Want To Become A Hard Persimmon)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Hwang Woo Yun (On Your Wedding Day)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? I want to say Cersei Lannister ahahaha. Mishil (Queen Seon Duk)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Kafka (Amphetamine)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Pete (Love By Chance), Haruta Soichi (Ossan's Love)

1)When did you start watching asian dramas? December 2016
2)Why did you start watching asian dramas? I wanted to watch Hwarang because of V
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hwarang
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 109. 85 completed
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese and Korean
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Goblin, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Because This is My First Life, Kingdom, Queen In Hyun's Man, Moon Embracing the Sun, The Legend of the Blue Sea, 100 Days My Prince, You Who Came from the Stars, Code Blue and Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance and fantasy
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? The Fiery Priest
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Nobuta Wo Produce
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression on you? Refresh Man
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? none
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Ru: Taiwan Express

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Goblin
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? none
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? none
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Kingdom
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Legal High
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? BTIMFL
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Moon Embracing The Sun
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Nobuta Wo Produce
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Live

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 60
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Midnight Runners    
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean and Japanese (Taiwanese are really good too)
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance and comedy
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Attack on the Pin-Up Boys
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Midnight Runners
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? A Sun and Dear Ex
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Hide and Seek

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first Asian actor or actress that you knew? Choi Seunghyun
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Aragaki Yui
3)Who is the actor/actress that has the most distinguish look? Son Ye Jin
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Choi Seunghyun and Lee Sun Kyun
5)Who is the actor/actress that always has an outstanding character? Aragaki Yui
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Shin Se Kyung
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Son Ye Jin

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?                                             

2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Kang Han Na (200 Pounds Beauty) and Ahn Jae Woo (Go Back Couple)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kim Shin (Goblin)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Byeon Hyeok (Revolutionary Love)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Great Queen Yoon (Moon Embracing the Sun)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Yamada (Tokyo Vampire Hotel)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Bei Wei Wei (Love O2O)

1. When did you started watching Asian dramas? December 2012. 8 years ago this December!
  2. Why did you started watching Asian dramas? Whilst interest started because of a .gif of Lee Hyun Woo I ultimately began because of K-Pop idols Minho and Sulli.
  3. What was your first drama(s)? To The Beautiful You.
  4. How many dramas have you seen so far? 448 completed, according to MDL.
  5. Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean and Japanese.
  6. What is (are) your favourite drama(s) of all time? Hanazakari no Kimitachi e probably.
  7. What are the genres that you like to watch? Any apart from historical (though I will watch them), but I pick up romance, comedy, crime and supernatural frequently.
  8. What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Liar Game (JP) is one of the first I remember obsessing over
  9. What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Boys Over Flowers
  10. An old drama that you liked watching it? Nodame Cantabile.
  11. What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Recently TharnType.
  12. A currently airing drama that you're loving? Why R U?. It's not brilliant, but I like it anyway.
  13. An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Tbh none in particular. Alice perhaps?

1. What's your favourite Korean drama(s)? Thirty But Seventeen, Circle and plenty more.
  2. What's your favourite Japanese drama(s)? Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Todome no Kiss and plenty more.
  3. What's your favourite Taiwanese drama(s)? Skip Beat!.
  4. What's your favourite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? My Girlfriend's Boyfriend, The Untamed and plenty more.
  5. What's your favourite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Thirty But Seventeen and plenty more. I just can't list all of them.
  6. What's your favourite Action, adventure drama(s)? ...Memories of the Alhambra? I have a feeling there's better but I can't think of any.
  7. What's your favourite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Almost anything OCN does.
  8. What's your favourite family drama (s)? My Father is Strange - hands down.
  9. What's your favourite historical drama(s)? The Untamed.  
  10. What's your favourite school drama(s)? Angry Mom, Great Men Academy and plenty more.
  11. What's your favourite melodrama(s)? Idk. I don't really search it out and watch it knowingly.

Movies: 

1. How many movies have you seen so far?  108 completed, according to MDL.
  2. What's your favourite movie of all times? Don't have a favourite. 
  3. Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese.
  4. What are the genres of movies do you watch? Rom-Com mostly however any will be tried if I'm feeling it.
  5. What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Uhhh... I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK?
  6. What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Ouran High School Host Club: The Movie.
  7. What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? My Palpitating Life.
  8. What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? None. I often avoid things that are labelled scary as they usually have sudden loud noises (which have been known to terrify me to the point of not being able to move.)

Actors/Actresses:

1. Who is the first Asian actor or actress that you knew? Other than kpop idols, Fukjiwara Tatsuya (thanks to Kaiji and Death Note).
  2. Who's your favourite actor/actress? Seo In Guk / IU
  3. Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Recently Kido Gao.
  4. Who is your favourite action/martial arts actor or actress? None in particular.
  5. Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? I've recently found Suda Masaki picks interesting characters.
  6. Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Jin Se Yeon is my least favourite, but I  don't hate her.
  7. Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Yunho's life story has always moved me.

Characters:

1. Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Angry Mom's Jo Kang Ja?
  2. Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Hanazakari no Kimitachi e's Nakatsu Shuichi.
  3. Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? No idea at this point.
  4. Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Ossan's Love's Haruta Soichi (in a innocent way)?
  5. Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Voice's Mo Tae Goo or Strangers From Hell's Seo Moon Joo.
  6. Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? No idea at this point.
  7. Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Liar Game (JP)'s Kanazaki Nao or basically the entire cast of Thirty But Seventeen

1. When did you started watching Asian dramas? Around 2003/04. I was 5th grader that time.
  2. Why did you started watching Asian dramas? After listened to Stairway to Heaven's OST sung by Kim Bum Soo. 
  3. What was your first drama(s)? Stairway to Heaven brought me to dramaland~
  4. How many dramas have you seen so far? 531 completed, according to MDL atm.
  5. Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? All. But I rarely watch Hong Kong dramas.
  6. What is (are) your favourite drama(s) of all time? Healer. It's the only drama I rated 9.5.
  7. What are the genres that you like to watch? Mostly Rom-com. But I watch any genre if I like the story.
  8. What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Right now is Find Yourself, the other one is  Healer.
  9. What's the drama that you regret watching the most? I don't think I regret but maybe just not my style so i dropped instead watching until the end. I'm not a masochist XD
  10. An old drama that you liked watching it? Autumn Concerto, maybe. This drama has great impressions to me.
  11. What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Recently Pretty Man 2.
  12. A currently airing drama that you're loving? Find Yourself, Someday or One Day, An Incurable Disease of Love. These three are dramas that I watched raw or even streaming on time.
  13. An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Payakorn Sorn Ruk. I hope this drama wouldn't lead me down ....and oh! any dramas that has Song Wei Long in it.

1. What's your favourite Korean drama(s)? Healer. I can't think anyelse. Maybe would add later.
  2. What's your favourite Japanese drama(s)? Rich Man, Poor Woman, Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo and many more.
  3. What's your favourite Taiwanese drama(s)? Autumn Concerto, Someday or One Day , etc etc.
  4. What's your favourite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? awww that's a lot. but lately is Find Yourself
  5. What's your favourite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Actually I have tons favorite about this since it is my fave genre. You can see thru my watchlist and see the rating I've given.
  6. What's your favourite Action, adventure drama(s)? Not really sure. I'm not really into Action dramas.
  7. What's your favourite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Signal! SUCH A MASTERPIECE.
  8. What's your favourite family drama (s)? Ugly Alert , Dear Mom, Ojakgyo Brothers -- that I've rewatched at least three times.
  9. What's your favourite historical drama(s)? Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, Bridal Mask, Empress Ki.
  10. What's your favourite school drama(s)? School 2013, SKY Castle
  11. What's your favourite melodrama(s)? Missing You

Movies: 

1. How many movies have you seen so far?  269according to MDL (again).
  2. What's your favourite movie of all times? Not really sure.  But i have a list.
  3. Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? ALL.
  4. What are the genres of movies do you watch? mostly Rom-com / Family genres.
  5. What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK
  6. What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? ATM Er Rak Error
  7. What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Miracle in Cell no. 7
  8. What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I don't watch scary movie. 

Actors/Actresses:

1. Who is the first Asian actor or actress that you knew? Kwon Sang Woo.
  2. Who's your favourite actor/actress? Here's my list that mostly I followed their movies or dramas.
  3. Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Takeru Satoh. He will always be.
  4. Who is your favourite action/martial arts actor or actress? Maybe Donny Yen.
  5. Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Bai Yu. His characters just like  chameleon.
  6. Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Jin Se Yeon, Lee Min Ho and Go A Ra, but I don't hate them.
  7. Who is the actor/actress that moves you?  Ki Tae Young? I really like him as person. Everytime I see him, my heart would jumping.

Characters:

1. Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Empress Ki my majesty!
  2. Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Lee Joon Ki from Welcome To Waikiki. OMG. His jokes never fails me!
  3. Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Yuan Song from Find Yourself. He is totaly my type!
  4. Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Hwang Woo Yun from On Your Wedding Day. SERVES UR RIGHT!
  5. Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?  Strangers From Hell's Seo Moon Joo. I can't believe Lee Dong Wook's pulls off villain role so well!
  6. Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Yan Mo from Le Coup De Foudre, but in a good way!
  7. Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Nanase Sakura from An Incurable Disease of Love. SHE IS SOOOO CUTE! I want to date her.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 3 years ago
 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Because of BTS
 3)What was your first drama(s)? The first that I finished was Hwarang and the first I tried to watch was Goblin
 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 79
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean and Japanese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Kazoku game, Empress Ki and My mister
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Mystery & Psychological 
 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Kazoku Game 
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Orthros no Inu and Blacklist 
 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Maou (2008, the oldest I have watched)
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Legend of Fu Yao
 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Hot stove league (finished yesterday)
 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Rugal and Sweet home

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? My mister, Empress Ki, Children of nobody and Hot stove league
 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Kazoku Game, Tumbling & dele
 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? HIStory 2: Boundary crossing 
 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Eternal love
 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Moon lovers & Empress Ki
 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Kingdom
 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Doctor Prisoner & Kazoku game
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? SKY castle
 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Empress Ki & Moon lovers 
 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? The gifted, Tumbling & Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom
          11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 141
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Silenced or Confessions
 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean 
 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? All kinds, but I prefer Drama, Psychological, Mystery
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Love exposure
 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? The Accidental detective 
 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Silenced (I don't think I will ever watch something sadder than that)
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? None, but the wailing was creepy.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Gong Yoo
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Kang Ho song & Choi Min Sik
 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Jang Gwang or Gong Yoo and Bae Doo Na
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jet Li
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Jo Jae Yoon
 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't hate any actors/actresses, but I won't choose a series/ movie with Go Ah Ra
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Kang Ho Song & D.O

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Seung Nyang (Empress Ki) & Na Yi Je (Doctor prisoner)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? no one comes to mind
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? I don't know, there are many...
 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Ah Ro (Hwarang), maybe because of her acting. I don't know.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Lee Kang Suk (Silenced) and many others from that movie.
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Akari Mita (Kaseifu no Mita) or Okishima Yoko (Love exposure). Basically everyone from love exposure.
 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Nothing in particular comes to mind

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? About 4 years ago
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I just liked vibe from them 
3)What was your first drama(s)? Noble, my love
4)How many dramas have you seen so far?161
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?Chinese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?Doctor Stranger, Love 020, Age of Youth,  Hana Yori Dango
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?Romance, Romance-comedy, Action
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?Doctor Stranger
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?Hana ni Keda Mono
10)An old drama that you liked watching it?Hana Yori Dango
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?Honey
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving?Skate into Love
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Boss&me

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?  Doctor Stranger
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?  Itazura ns Kiss
)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Full House
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?  Love 020
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Memories of the Alhambra
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? ----
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? W
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Love in the Moonlight
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? School 2013
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? ---

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 46
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Wolf Girl and Black Prince
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance, Comedy, Action
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? A.I. love you
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Love the Way You Are
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? The 100th Love With You
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Steel Cold Winter

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Lee Jong suk
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Yoon Se ah
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Ji Chang Wook
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Ji Chang Wook
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Park Bo Young
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? ----
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Choi Woo Shik

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Do Bong Soon
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Chen Zhe / Grunt
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Xiao Nai
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? ---
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?--
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?---
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Yoon So Rim