Hey everyone,

since I signed in, I feel like I push myself to watch more Dramas than before because I want to be able to give recommendations and fill up my list. I also find a lot of Dramas that I put on my Plan-to-Watch list and I feel like I have to work through it

How do you feel? Do you feel pressured? And is it a good or a bad one?
For my case, I just want to complete my list and track which I had watch, wanted to watch.

and I have more on bad side. I tend to watch dramas all the time after I signed in this site. haha... I even lack of sleep due to dramas. Lol
it's not really pressure but when i started being active with the feeds, my plan to watch just became longer and longer. it's like i want to know what they saw and they enjoyed this show
I'm not pressured. I watch doramas and movies when I have the time. 
HM, maybe a little bit, but that's because I have watch a lot more drama's and I seem to forget them all the time. I'd like to keep it up to date but it just won't work with me, hahaha.
Nah, I just watch what I like and the reason why I finish them quickly is because I enjoy them, but I have never felt pressured.
When I first joined, I felt that 'pressure' you are talking about. I would force myself to watch dramas quickly to fill up my list. Seeing other people's massive lists made me want to 'catch up' (I only started watching dramas a couple of years ago, but some people have been watching them for a decade). I also felt slightly pressured to watch the popular dramas (scared I was going to miss something). And I felt as though I had to finish dramas that I wasn't 100% into (otherwise the time I spent watching the first few episodes would have been a waste).
I can relate to this part but I wouldn't really call it pressure, it's just more like that you're new and feel like you have to catch up
@toots it doesn't sound peachy at all. I wouldn't have asked, if I wouldn't want to know your thoughts :)
If anything, I think that joining MDL is going to make me slow down. I've only discovered Asian dramas about a year ago, but have already watched and dropped a bunch of them. When I got an email with the estimate time spent on Drama Fever last year, I almost fainted. I spend almost a month watching stuff :> It all makes me think that I should be more selective and more focused on doing more productive things in my life, lol 
I occasionally feel behind because there are so many dramas/films and so little time.  However, I do remind myself there is no rush and to pace myself.  And drop more.   And most importantly, not add stuff to my planned list haphazardly. (< pressure reducer). Otherwise it could be as big as the whole MDL database.   

i see the lists as 2 things -

1)  My personal drama management system...I use the lists how I want....For instance, I dump a lot of things in Currently Watching that I want to shake out further or i want to be reminded of every time i go to my currently watching list.  This helps me not to feel pressure.  

2)  I also fill out the lists as a bit of a responsibility (in a good way) to be able to participate in feeds and discussions so people can figure out recommendations for me and/or decide if they have something in common and want to be friends.   To me that feeling of responsibility overtakes any feeling of pressure. (< mental tricking myself ;D)
If I don't like the title and summary combined - I usually end up ignoring it unless I see someone else loved it. So my Plan To Watch list stays pretty short.

I think my problem is when I find a drama that has already aired that looks interesting to me.... I binge watch it instead of going at a more healthy pace. I should probably stop an episode or two earlier because in the long run giving up all this sleep is probably going to bite me in the ass.

Kohlslistens or Kohls Survey is a simple survey like any other, which includes a few questions. The customers who have made the purchase can simply share what they feel about the Kohls products and services. 

kohls survey    |
kohls listens    |
kohls feedback

Yeah, I guess? I've always felt like this with anything I do. I just feel like I need to keep it clean and stable

My apologies Mokona; when I first answered your question, I joined MDL not too long before, so I didn't really get hit with the MDL craze yet :D ;) 

Now I feel like I get the feeling that you are talking about. I don't know if that's pressure necessarily or just pure curiosity that is sparked by people on MDL, but the more I come here, the more things I want to see. Once I get into my head that I want to see something, I keep thinking about all the other things I wanted to see... That creates sort of a feeling that could be described as being pressured. I think I used to savor dramas more before joining MDL. I would look for the one particular drama I wanted to watch for days and then slowly decide on it. There weren't 20 other titles that I needed to see ASAP ;) Now I have 45 items on my PTW list and it's only because I keep myself from adding about 30 more I think I might be interested in :D 

So yes, all in all, there seems to be internal pressure that being active on MDL can create ;) Thanks to MDL, I definitely found a lot of dramas that are gems, but I also watched at least 50% more dramas that I would otherwise. Also, I finished about 90 dramas.... that is a TON of dramas and time invested in one hobby for an average person, but nothing impressive on MDL ;)