Now that the Philippines has been added to the database I'd like to know a site where I can watch most of their movies or dramas. Does anyone here know a site?

For Filipino dramas, I think I've seen KissAsian has some of them before. I tried to check it earlier, though and I can't seem to find them. If you're not lucky with that one, you can always try Youtube

For Filipino movies, besides Youtube, you can check FullTagalogMovies, they have a variety of Filipino movies with English subtitles there (I think even the old but gold ones)! Good thing about their dramas/movies, the actors usually speak in English, which make them easier to understand (It could get confusing, however, when they mix it with Filipino/Tagalog).

Hopefully, more people will participate in this discussion because I also want to see more better options to watch them (Filipino movies/dramas)! Enjoy watching! :)

Here and Here I didn't put the name because they have a big fight with a network and they have to change the page a lot of times, and Here. And try search Here.

if you are outside the philippines, try to make an account in TFC.com, its free but you can only watch the last 3 episodes of any drama.  for you to access all episode you need to sign up for a fee

iambulletproof:
TFC.com

I just looked it up and I think you meant TFC.tv haha

But thanks everyone for these sources it's a huge help to me! :3

Dalia:

Here and Here I didn't put the name because they have a big fight with a network and they have to change the page a lot of times, and Here. And try search Here.

Wow. Thank you for these! I see some good ones from the first website :)

asena:

Now that the Philippines has been added to the database I'd like to know a site where I can watch most of their movies or dramas. Does anyone here know a site?

Old one but now i just found pinoy tv which provide all the replays in hd. site:https://news.abs-cbn.com/ 

There are a lot of sites, where you can watch Filipino dramas & movies. Some provide free streaming while some go with subscription and ads.

TFC brings you the best of Philippine cinema with a wide selection of classic and new Filipino movies & Pinoy Teleserye.