Hmmm, I truly don't think I have ever regretted a drama. I feel that its good to have that experience of disliking a story or drama, otherwise how would you know how much you would hate it or what types of things you don't like happening in a drama. 

A drama can't be completely perfect. Even my favorites aren't perfect. But you have to have various types of dramas to know that. So I don't even it as a loss of time.

I have read a book that I ABSOLUTELY HATED, I finished it simply so I could see how the author wrapped it up. My hate for the novel was so great, I seriously forgot the title of it XD

Dazzling:

Is there a character limit? haha

Nope!  Haha, feel free to rant away this is a safe judge-free zone. xD

Heartstrings (I shipped Park Shin Hye with Jung Yong Hwa in You're Beautiful. Plus I adore Park  Shin Hye, so I was really excited for this drama. Entirely disappointed. Poor writing, nonexistent chemistry and soooooooooooo  boring!) 

Orange Marmalade (Tried to do too many things. Loved the first few episodes, then it went back in time for no reason and I was like... o.O.. why are you ruining this show writers?!?!)

Cinderella and the Four Knights (Started great but lost its appeal near episode 4 or 5, but I kept hanging on HOPING it would improve... It didn't.)

Orange Marmalade. Went too far with flashback lmao. Became a Saeguk in the middle of it all.

I was really hoping Queen For Seven Days would get better but... it's gonna have to go on this list. Hmmm when I first read the synopsis it sounded kinda cool and romantic. I thought the story was going to be about their long distance relationship but it ended up being the over dramatic lead into the synopsis. Actually I'm not even sure if the show covered the whole skirt over a rock thing. (maybe?) I hated the way they did the main villain. He just wasn't all that interesting which sucks to say because I can tell they really tried. Also sometimes the FL's lines were pretty lacking and/or disappointing. Some of the drama was enjoyable but by the end I was constantly pressing the skip button just to get through it. 

Fated to Love You started out great but it took me months to finish it just because well i dont really remember why anymore, just that I dreaded starting every episode. I was so close to the end though, like well into the 3/4ths mark by the time the "augh i dont want to watch this anymore" feeling kicked in so I just kept going with it. 

Antonin:

Orange Marmalade. Went too far with flashback lmao. Became a Saeguk in the middle of it all.

Haha agreed, but the fact that it became a Saeguk is why I dropped it, I was so confused by that!! xD

A Love So Beautiful - I avoid these kind of stories, but I went with the hype, the high ratings and the promises that it was "different" but ended disappointed. I managed to finish in one day but not because I loved it, but I skipped so much that I'm seriously considering to put it on my "Dropped" list instead of Completed one.

• Scarlet Heart 2: I don't know why didn't I follow all the advises that said, don't watch it!!! What a way of trashing such an amazing story, they really ruined it
  • I Need Romance 3: I agree with you on this one. The plot was so plain... I really hated the female lead.
  • Queen for Seven Days: I don't know why I completed it. I love historicals, romances and melodramas, and I was really excited with this drama at first, but then it became sooo tiring.
  • Introduction of the Princess: I really suffered in the last couple of episodes, I hate them. I couldn't stand the second male lead, even though I love the actor.
 JoanneSmith:

recent ones:   Man to Man,  Temperature of Love,  Ruler of the Mask

i actually picked up man to man from my drop list :(  still at episode 8, is it that bad?

on top of my head, there is this 2 dramas that i regretted watching, first was Medical Kdrama -  Sign , then the second one is Chinese drama - The Myth.  Im more than pissed of on The Myth because it was 50 effin episode

iambulletproof:

i actually picked up man to man from my drop list :(  still at episode 8, is it that bad?

its tolerable.  as long as u like the 2 male leads enough.

Docta:
  • Scarlet Heart 2: I don't know why didn't I follow all the advises that said, don't watch it!!! What a way of trashing such an amazing story, they really ruined it
  • I Need Romance 3: I agree with you on this one. The plot was so plain... I really hated the female lead.
  • Queen for Seven Days: I don't know why I completed it. I love historicals, romances and melodramas, and I was really excited with this drama at first, but then it became sooo tiring.
  • Introduction of the Princess: I really suffered in the last couple of episodes, I hate them. I couldn't stand the second male lead, even though I love the actor.

Thank you for agreeing!! I need Romance 3 was recommended to me by more than one person, I enjoyed it initially, but in the end I officially hated it by episode 12, yet for some reason still held out hope that it would drastically improve... IT DIDN'T!    :(

Queen for 7 days was a story that I periodically would watch while it was airing, but I learned my lesson from passed mistakes and waiting until it was completed before going to the last episode seeing that it was ridiculous, and I dodged that bullet! xD

Omg, I stayed up really late trying to finish Angel Eyes in hopes that maybe I will magically start liking it later on, but ended up hating it and being seriously annoyed with myself that I wasted so much time. 

Also, after finishing My Secret Romance, I felt like I should have put an end to it when I still could :D

Playful kiss - I refuse to believe that ML ever actually had any feelings for FL. I get that tsundere characters are a thing but ML just went way too far and just came across as rude and mean. I was hoping he'd get at least a little nice by the end of it but alas never happened.

austen:

Playful kiss - I refuse to believe that ML ever actually had any feelings for FL. I get that tsundere characters are a thing but ML just went way too far and just came across as rude and mean. I was hoping he'd get at least a little nice by the end of it but alas never happened.

Agreed about this one, I mean the "feelings" I didn't see them AT ALL on his part!