Untouchable lovers - Should have stopped at Ep 16 like everyone told me to but nope...I continued watching just so I could be slapped in the face at the very end with plot holes and soo many loose ends that I lost count of. 

Cruel romance - Seroiusly should have dropped this drama but again I continued watching because of the leads. What I got in the end was a steaming hot bowl of disappointment served nice and fresh. 

The flames daughter - This had been highly anticipated since last year when I found out who the leads were and the story line was actually not bad to begin with. It was shrouded in mystery and love spanning across centuries but turned out to be the first train wreck drama of 2018 for me. No character development from the main leads and the secondary leads were actually more captivating. Sooo much unfulfilled potential. 

Charlie_xo:
The flames daughter - This had been highly anticipated since last year when I found out who the leads were and the story line was actually not bad to begin with. It was shrouded in mystery and love spanning across centuries but turned out to be the first train wreck drama of 2018 for me. No character development from the main leads and the secondary leads were actually more captivating. Sooo much unfulfilled potential.

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!! wwhhhaaaaaaaaaaa wwhhhhaaaaaaaaaa (internet crying)

It is really that bad?!

Charlie_xo:

Untouchable lovers - Should have stopped at Ep 16 like everyone told me to but nope...I continued watching just so I could be slapped in the face at the very end with plot holes and soo many loose ends that I lost count of. 

Cruel romance - Seroiusly should have dropped this drama but again I continued watching because of the leads. What I got in the end was a steaming hot bowl of disappointment served nice and fresh. 

The flames daughter - This had been highly anticipated since last year when I found out who the leads were and the story line was actually not bad to begin with. It was shrouded in mystery and love spanning across centuries but turned out to be the first train wreck drama of 2018 for me. No character development from the main leads and the secondary leads were actually more captivating. Sooo much unfulfilled potential. 

Agree totally

ShotaSidePart:

That makes me want to watch it lol

I liked it so I say go for it if you want. I mean Cheese in the Trap did take me two tries but I liked it the 2nd time.  The first time I didn't like it because my brain couldn't compute Park Hae-jin playing a university student. Sure he's meant to be all "mature" and "sunbae" like but there's a difference between a mature student and just an adult. I didn't have problems on my second try though. Another critique a lot of people have is that there's too much focus on the second leads in the second half of the drama which is a fair assessment.

Actually rather than some simple Disney romance story Cheese in the Trap is a slice-of-life with one of it's biggest purposes to make us question our point of view. That the FL saw him as creepy, twisted and manipulative is the whole point. But how true is her point of view? Is he who she thinks he is? Is he the manipulator, victim or somewhere in between? She even calls herself judgemental. Overall I think the drama was good and set out to achieve it's purpose well enough. ML's don't always need to be a dark knight or prince on a white horse.

Ones that I can name off the top of my head...

The Bride of Habaek: I can't even fathom how this show was being made while they filmed it. Nobody bothered pointing out how many plots there were that strayed away from the main story? And I totally gave up on the main actress giving me any type of feeling. Joo Hyuk was still hot though. 

The Great Seducer: I was SO excited for this drama...went down hill faster than I could even blink...soo disappointed. It was more the story than the actors though. 

ShotaSidePart:

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!! wwhhhaaaaaaaaaaa wwhhhhaaaaaaaaaa (internet crying)

It is really that bad?!

Hahaa sorry but sadly it's the truth..well from my perspective anyway! If you were going to watch them then please still go ahead. I would love to hear what you think afterwards :) may it be agree or disagree, i'm always up for discussions!

TaemonRebel:

The Bride of Habaek: I can't even fathom how this show was being made while they filmed it. Nobody bothered pointing out how many plots there were that strayed away from the main story? And I totally gave up on the main actress giving me any type of feeling. Joo Hyuk was still hot though. 

The Great Seducer: I was SO excited for this drama...went down hill faster than I could even blink...soo disappointed. It was more the story than the actors though. 

Both of these dramas were ones that I was REALLY excited for when they initially were released, but due to passed mistakes I now tend to wait for a drama to be complete before I jump in. In the mean time I'd watch clips on Youtube, and honestly both have been MAJOR disapointments!!!

The Bride of Habaek: I've read all the translated chapters of the manga that it's based off, and that's why I was already feeling a bit iffy about it being set in modern times, and after watching clips where everything felt awkward and there was zero chemistry (in my opinion) between the leads I pretty much saved myself the headache and passed on watching this all together. It's pretty much a given that Nam Joo Hyuk hella hot, but even he won't make me watch this disaster! 

The Great Seducer: has left me with the same feelings and the only reason that it really stood out for me was the fact that it was "loosely" based off of Dangerous Liaisons/Cruel Intentions, but it's pretty much the same thing as with The Bride of Habaek after watching a bunch of clips of this (not even kidding I saw one like an hour ago) I've felt all my interest in checking out this drama to have disappeared... *deep sighs* 

TaemonRebel:

Yeah i definitely agree with both of them!

It's so sad that they did not put more effort into The Great Seducer because I really liked the friendship that the three mains shared but it felt like the writers scrapped that whole idea after a few episodes :/