Hey so I'm watching The Princess Wei Young right now and need to take some break from all the palace politics. I need a good Chinese drama recommendation something nice and not so heavy to watch simultaneously with TPWY. I've already seen all the famous Chinese dramas like TMOPB, Love o2o, my sunshine, boss and me, love me if you dare, etc. So can you peeps suggest me something new? I'll be grateful tbh!

when a snail falls in love 

the eternal love 

15 years waiting for migratory birds 

cambrian period 

the fox’s summer 

stairway to stardom 

cinderella chef 

Proud of love

My Mr mermaid

My little princess

My amazing boyfriend

A love so beautiful

Where the lost ones go

Go princess go 

King is not easy

I cannot hug you

Dear prince

Hi flower

The eternal love ( some politics is involved)

✔️ My Mr Mermaid 

✔️ My Huckleberry Friends 

✔️ Mr Right 

✔️ Only Side By Side With You 

Stevie70:

✔️ My Mr Mermaid 

✔️ My Huckleberry Friends 

✔️ Mr Right 

✔️ Only Side By Side With You 

I saw My Huckleberry Friends and Only side by side with you and loved both the dramas especially My Huckleberry Friends. Is any Mr. Right good? I've heard some not so good reviews about it

This are Taiwanese but its good.

Fated to love you
Hi my sweet heart
Why Why Love

Ice Princess

Scarlet Heart

The Imperial Doctress

Ode to Joy, 1 and 2

Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei

Back in time!

Sound of the dessert

ManishaSingh:

I saw My Huckleberry Friends and Only side by side with you and loved both the dramas especially My Huckleberry Friends. Is any Mr. Right good? I've heard some not so good reviews about it

I am halfway finished so I don't know the ending....Iwatch aboit 20 shows at once that are Chinese, Korean and Japanese but mostly Korean sonce they are easier to find subbed.. 

They clash at the beginning  due to her misunderstanding him   then start to like each other....She is a bit sassy at first like Taming of the Shrew but them mellows out.... The other Chinese dramas I watched are crime shows so that are not light or have no romance 

A love so beautiful - one of the best cutesy modern dramas i’ve Seen in a while. Not as good as love o2o but it’s up there 

Because of meeting you - a fair bit of drama honestly, but there’s a ton of light hearted cuteness that was really cute to watch. 

Master devil do not kiss me - light hearted, cute, and fast watch

My little princess - similar feel to master devil

The eternal love - recent web drama that was very well received