The Ghost Detective. I only watched the first 4 eps, couldn't get into it... meh

I feel like dropping The Third Charm too, these first few eps are really boring/uninteresting to me. 

The Time We Were Not In Love

crystalstar:

The Ghost Detective. I only watched the first 4 eps, couldn't get into it... meh

I feel like dropping The Third Charm too, these first few eps are really boring/uninteresting to me. 

Dropped The Third Charm on time. I read yesterday viewers comments to the episode 6 and once again realized that I made the right decision to drop it.

witch love - sorta boring and stale

I just dropped:

Hana Nochi Hare - I loved Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden, and I'm a fan of some of the cast, but this one got annoying.

The Big Boss Season 2 - I had fun watching the first season (minus the last three episodes), but season 2 so far really just makes me feel like I'm wasting my time. 

russian white bear:

witch love - sorta boring and stale

Dropped it too when it was airing. Didn't like the ML.

My shy boss. I don't like complicated romance with love triangle and age gap. But I like the leads personalites but together have no chemestry at all, in my opinion.

The Beauty Inside.

Tried really hard to keep watching but both leads cease to amaze me or interest me with their weird romance.

third charm

Carolina:

The Beauty Inside.

Tried really hard to keep watching but both leads cease to amaze me or interest me with their weird romance.

and yeah it's going to be next after I watch this week's episode. 

Goblin

got to epsiode 8 and realized i couldn't do it anymore

Carolina:
with their weird romance

ive seen weirder...

russian white bear:

risky romance - too angsty and ml is too pathetic 

I might add it as I love angst

russian white bear:

risky romance - too angsty and ml is too pathetic 

Risky Romance, I wasn't sure in the beginning that I will like it, but I came to enjoy the cast, didn't take their characters too seriously, except her way too annoying sister. I was following Lee Si Young's updates on Instagram, while the drama was airing and they were filming on the same time. Not to mention we had to wait for the subs for a few days, because Dramafever and Viki didn't pick it up. We were lucky some viewers translated for those of us who were watching.

russian white bear:

ive seen weirder...

I was watching only for Ahn Jae Hyun and the cute puppy. 

I think I might drop 100 Days My Prince. I’m on episode 13 and for me the plot feels very draggy and I’m not at all interested of the palace politics.