Romance is a Bonus Book 

Fredrika:

Why? It’s one of the best dramas I’ve ever watched

I've enjoyed this drama too. I think many people would be disappointed or drop it since they expect it to be a drama mainly focusing on the medical theme but instead they get work place politics and I feel that might get boring for some. 

As for me, last drama I dropped was Fluttering Warning. I just couldn't stand continuing to watch. It felt too cliché with a poor story. Such a disappointment after waiting for a new drama with Cheon Jeong Myeong.

I was very excited about this drama as well - even because of Lee Dong Wook - but I´m still not sure, what this drama is about. It was very confusing for me. I didnt´t get the story. 

Fredrika:

Why? It’s one of the best dramas I’ve ever watched

Raffi:

Romance is a Bonus Book 

During the episode 1 wasn't sure too if I'll keep watching. But starting with the episode 2 it gets much better and interesting.

The Crowned Clown. It's a solid drama, alright, with good acting and good writing all around, but I have too many things I'm currently watching, so I decided to drop it.

Carolina:

During the episode 1 I wasn't sure too if I'll keep watching. But starting with episode 2 it gets much better and interesting.

The story is too cliche,  I just finished twenty again, and it has the same premise, but the execution is way better. I'll try to watch another episode to give it another chance. 

Raffi:

The story is too cliche,  I just finished twenty again, and it has the same premise, but the execution is way better. I'll try to watch another episode to give it another chance. 

Write if you will keep watching or definitely drop it.

kura2ninja:

The Crowned Clown. It's a solid drama, alright, with good acting and good writing all around, but I have too many things I'm currently watching, so I decided to drop it.

I keep it on hold until I have time & mood to continue watching. A bit too brutal sageuk for my taste.

Although it was a while ago the last one I dropped was Goblin, I couldn't stand that story line anymore dragged on for what seemed forever to me.

Touch Your Heart

Haechi 

The Crowned Clown.

horrendously:

Although it was a while ago the last one I dropped was Goblin, I couldn't stand that story line anymore dragged on for what seemed forever to me.

I could resist till the episode 4 and then I dropped it.

Tower of Babel. I like makjangs but couldn't get into this. and there are other dramas I need to catch up on

I dropped pretty good dramas consecutively because I honestly couldn't stand the heroines ... They're good dramas with female leads who can defend themselves but there's just too much drama/crying on their side, it annoyed me.

- My Golden Life

- Cheongdamdung Alice

- Miss Hammaburi

crystalstars:

Tower of Babel. I like makjangs but couldn't get into this. and there are other dramas I need to catch up on

It's on hold but I am quite sure I will drop it.

KINGJJ:

Ooh so would you say it's worth continuing? And also I haven't seen 'Let's fight ghost' yet is that any good?

Lets fight ghost is quite good. Not a bad choice to fill your time. I can still reminisce some part of the scenes.