Hello Again! Got up to episode 9. 
Some people say it gets better in the second half but it just got to be much more cliched and dragged along the part before the actual romance. 

The Sand Princess (not 'dropped' exactly but on hold indefinitely....)

Melting Me Softly.

I don't ship the leads and their kisses are forced.

Art In Love cdrama, it got ridiculous and there were too many episodes left to test my nerves.

Carolina:

Melting Me Softly.

Art In Love cdrama, it got ridiculous and there were too many episodes left to test my nerves.

I put MMS on hold. The first episode didn’t grab me. Thought I’d go back when it finished airing but the comments from viewers I respect are not encouraging.  It’s disappointing because I like both the leads. 

Carolina:

Melting Me Softly.

lol the whole drama seems forced I'm just completing it because I liked the writer's previous dramas Woman of Dignity & Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.. I don't know why the script feels mediocre in this one

Tale of Nokdu.

CDrama Dive.

Sunset:

lol the whole drama seems forced I'm just completing it because I liked the writer's previous dramas Woman of Dignity & Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.. I don't know why the script feels mediocre in this one

I agree 100%! The drama is completely forced. The relationship between leaders is so fake...

Pegasus Market- couldn't get into it/not laughing at the drama

I wonder if I should drop Suits (j-drama) it feels dull compared to the Korean version 

When the Camellia Blooms - thought ep 1 was boring but should I watch it again since there's good comments about it?? 

Are You Human Too

(Watched up to Ep 8. It wasn't grabbing my attention and I was fast losing interest...I don't feel like I missed out on anything...)

Doctors

...again and this time for good. It's a bad joke, I picked it up a while ago and forced myself to watch a few more episodes and I still couldn't stand the female lead's behavior not to mention the lack of medical accuracy. It doesn't help that I also don't like Park Shin Hye so I skip any drama with her now. 

I finished Princess at Large but kind of wish I had dropped it. Was expecting more. It's nice but that's it. :(

Schmetterling:

I put MMS on hold. The first episode didn’t grab me. Thought I’d go back when it finished airing but the comments from viewers I respect are not encouraging.  It’s disappointing because I like both the leads. 

From what I hear from a few viewers that are still watching and from what I see in the teasers, I'm glad I dropped on episode 10.  Saved another 6 hours and my nerves. lol

Sunset:

Is she the same writer of SWDBS? Woah, there's a big difference between the storyline here and there. Is she having a life crisis or something?

I love dramas:

I agree 100%! The drama is completely forced. The relationship between leaders is so fake...

The reason I dropped it. I couldn't ship them, even if I like the cast.

Konika:

Are You Human Too

(Watched up to Ep 8. It wasn't grabbing my attention and I was fast losing interest...I don't feel like I missed out on anything...)

I dropped it too, some of us did. Me, because of the FL, her character was annoying.

Yin-Taiyo:

Doctors

...again and this time for good. It's a bad joke, I picked it up a while ago and forced myself to watch a few more episodes and I still couldn't stand the female lead's behavior not to mention the lack of medical accuracy. It doesn't help that I also don't like Park Shin Hye so I skip any drama with her now. 

I finished Princess at Large but kind of wish I had dropped it. Was expecting more. It's nice but that's it. :(

Avoiding all the med dramas and Park Shin Hye. There are more actresses I don't enjoy in a drama and she's one of them.