Eulachacha Waikiki - Lost mood for it + comedy aspect didn't appeal to me. 

The Flame´s Daughter 

the great seducer lol

horrible drama!

i don't usually drop dramas so the last one i dropped was ''judge vs judge''(a few months ago) despite loving park eun bin i couldn't take the male lead character nor the direction the plot was taking..

Mistborn:

The Flame´s Daughter 

My fave cdrama. Sad you didn't enjoy it.

Marta:

i don't usually drop dramas so the last one i dropped was ''judge vs judge''(a few months ago) despite loving park eun bin i couldn't take the male lead character nor the direction the plot was taking..

I agree..... I dropped it too.. The  main reason I watched it was because I love Dong Ha who played the 2nd male lead but I still got annoyed and quit 

@RouteVenus..... No.... The only parts I liked were the kissing scenes and the bromance but you can just watch clips for that rather than watching the whole series

About Time. 

A girl running after a man? Not my kind of drama.

Carolina:

About Time. 

A girl running after a man? Not my kind of drama.

Is it like Itazura na Kiss type of a romance where the girl is clinging to him the guy is reserved and uninterested? In this case, I might forego About Time, too. Not my cup of tea. 

Linus:

Is it like Itazura na Kiss type of a romance where the girl is clinging to him the guy is reserved and uninterested? In this case, I might forego About Time, too. Not my cup of tea. 

At least in that story they both were young and crazy, but here the actor is older and his character is moody and unattractive. I don't think they should've cast him in this role and there's no much chemistry.

Manhole. Dropped it after the first episode, which is something that I never do.

Saroia:

Manhole. Dropped it after the first episode, which is something that I never do.

I dropped that one too after one episode. The male lead was a mess.

I use to not be able to drop any dramas even if I hate it but now I am ok dropping things I stop liking. I dropped missing 9 somewhere around episode 6 or 7. The story was compelling at first but not anymore

I couldn't dropped that man oh soo it's was too in my blood but after I realized ppl ddint' like it I love it even more it's mess up but at lest no one dyed:(

The Bride of Habaek .. Had to drop it , unfortunately.