Princess Agents 

just can not get into it

I've only dropped one drama so far - Tomorrow With You. I was excited to watch it because of Lee Je Hoon and I love time travel, but TWY just didn't captivate me and I gave up after 4 episodes.

Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai 

Love Fukada and Dean but this drama... they were both annoying characters and I just couldn't bring myself to watch another episode. 

The World of Fantasy 

Just dropped it! The acting is bad due to bad directing and there is no chemistry whatsoever between the actors/characters. The GTI is so so even tho the scenery is beautiful. And then the writing, the spoken lines ..... oh my I won't even start.
I think the targeting audience is young teenagers. I am a fan of fantasy but this is too childish. I'm out!

Handmade Love - actually it isn't that bad for a short web series, it is quite on the cute side. It's just a bit boring for me and there are a lot more interesting titles I want to watch :) 

Mine was a true Beauty I watched until episode 3 or 4 if I remember correctly and decided to drop it by then. Not the worst drama but kinda boring and repetitive to be honest.

Autumn Cicada.... nothing in Episodes 1 or 2 pulled me in....done

Royal Secret Agent | characters were reduced to repetitive actions. ML saved FL, FL needed constant rescuing, 2ML always did stupid things. 

Awaken | Once the main characters disbanded as a team, their interactions were lost and it lost my interest. None of the characters were interesting enough by themselves. Plus I started feeling like the plot dragged.

She Would Never Know(ep 2)

it keep making me think of You Never Know by BLACKPINK

3GGG:

Royal Secret Agent | characters were reduced to repetitive actions. ML saved FL, FL needed constant rescuing, 2ML always did stupid things. 

Awaken | Once the main characters disbanded as a team, their interactions were lost and it lost my interest. None of the characters were interesting enough by themselves. Plus I started feeling like the plot dragged. 

I would've wanted to drop RSA too in the beginning if Lee Yi Kyung wasn't in this, nothing special/outstanding about the plot and characters.

I got 1 more episode of Awaken left to finish it today 

I AM SHOOKETH:

Lovestruck In The City

Wished to drop it after few episodes but it got finally more captivating and I watch for Minho, SHINee.

3GGG:

Awaken | Once the main characters disbanded as a team, their interactions were lost and it lost my interest. None of the characters were interesting enough by themselves. Plus I started feeling like the plot dragged. 

Royal Secret Agent I dropped after the episode 1, don’t think will pick it up again.

I AM SHOOKETH:

She Would Never Know(ep 2)

it keep making me think of You Never Know by BLACKPINK

If it keeps being boring I will probably drop it. Still have to finish the 1st episode.

Sunset:
I got 1 more episode of Awaken left to finish it today

I had it on-hold and thought I would try to finish it if it got better. But based on the latest comments, it seems the plot became messier? So figured this year I'm going to drop series if they don't hold my interest by the halfway mark (I gave this one a try till episode 10).

Carolina:
Royal Secret Agent I dropped after the episode 1, don’t think will pick it up again.

Yeah, I gave it a try till episode 8 (halfway mark), but I find it a bit too messy for my taste. I enjoyed the 2ML's antiques but that could only hold my interest till a certain point. Of course, most frustrating was the FL who is unfortunately terribly written. All her supposed skills get thrown out the window in favor of having her scream and wait for someone to help her. First two episodes show her as a totally different character, so not sure what happened there.