Gulsan:

Unfortunately „Pretty Noona“ :( 

I dropped it on episode 4.

That drama disappointed lots of people.

Carolina:

I dropped it on episode 4.

Gulsan:

That drama disappointed lots of people.

The vibes were off from the beginning, starting with retro soundtrack and mostly nocturne scenes. I was looking forward to seeing it, because of Jung Hae In.  He was so sweet in While You Were Sleeping, so I was quite shocked I didn't like his character in Something In The Rain.  The female lead wasn't better.

That Man Oh Soo. Seriously, I tried to watch it like on 5 different occasions, but it dragged so badly, I just CANNOT finish it. 

The one before that was Only Side by Side with you. Loved the start, but got really annoyed with it. 

About time. I literally just finished watching half of episode 1 and I can't do it.  The actress was so boring to me and their was no chemistry at all.

Come and Hug Me since it is too depressing 

Shall we live together

the last time I watched it was months ago when it started airing lmao it's too boring for me.

I don’t really like putting dropped dramas so I didn’t put it. But I watched the first episode of Should We Kiss First and couldn’t bring myself to carry on because I didn’t like any of the characters. :/ 

Here to Heart and Between

Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas

The premise sounds great but the acting is shitty, the characters themselves suck, and Britney Spears 'Toxic' playing at the end was too funny. The only saving grace was Soo Hyuk Lee but even he couldn't keep me watching. It sucks cause I hate dropping dramas.

Mistresses - too much angst for me

shivali:

Here to Heart and Between

Between too?! I will keep watching, at least I will try my best.

Linus:

That Man Oh Soo. Seriously, I tried to watch it like on 5 different occasions, but it dragged so badly, I just CANNOT finish it. 

The one before that was Only Side by Side with you. Loved the start, but got really annoyed with it. 

I dropped them both too.