The destiny of white snake 

Waikiki - cant relate with excessive humors. I feel like its a comedy show that often see on stage/ theater. I bet only me felt this. (yet i love dramas that have humors)

Hammurabi & My pretty noona

-didnt captivate me at all.

Goblin -cant get immersed with leads romance and its draggy plus it has numbers of flashbacks

Hwayugi -it started so good but along the way i felt it got draggy, rather than dropping this, i skipped to last episodes

ALMOST WANT TO DROP Last Empress. The story is SOOO GOOD but i didnt like the idea they extending episodes when choi jin hyuk wasnt able to join due to schedule conflict. Im not his fan but do you know how it feels when u love a drama so much and suddenly the last 2 hours episodes, one of the main actor is gone? I mean his face is not everywhere! Im getting emotional lol. Hes gone for the last episodes, not in beginning not in the middle but during closures. Ugh. So the drama getting messed up despite i can see everyone related are doing their best. So, ill just admit my defeat and watch till fin cuz i wanna know how it ends. Sobs

One Well-Raised Daughter

I've really been  wanting to watch this for a long time, so much so that a few years ago I watched like half of it without subtitles (and probably didn't understand much because of that). Rather recently I found out that it had been subbed so I tried to get  watch it buuut it's just too makjang for my taste, and it's very long as well.

The drama has so many unnecessarily evil characters that just annoy me to no end, and then the whole premise behind it all it just... stupid. And trying to get through 122 episodes.. I just couldn't. But if I know myself right I'll probably try it again in a few years, just to see if it actually was that bad. I mean, I have a weakness for gender-bender dramas to begin with and the lead character can be charming, it's just everything around it that gets too annoying.

I feel like dropping He is Psychometric. the first 2 eps were meh and I don't feel like watching high school dramas anymore :/

Story of Ming Lan, just couldn't get into it.

Himomen. And might drop Kahogo no Kahoko. 

Emperors and Me 

+ a bunch of dramas that had been sitting in my on hold list for years

Who's The Murderer: Season 4 

Memory Lost

What a shit show -_- How it has a high score baffles me

From Survivor To Healer

Makes me sad because I loved them all so much, but I have a few that I have failed to finish during the last few months. 

She Was Pretty, Suspicious Partner, Meteor Garden (2018) - I just really didn't feel a connection with the characters or the storylines and had to stop, unfortunately.

My True Friend, Chinese drama.

I Will Never Let You Go and Princess Silver.

The female lead in IWNLYG was just wayyy too annoying to watch. Her acting like a young girl really grates on the nerve. And there was no chemistry between her and Bin Bin. 

Princess Silver had a really strong start and I liked the first half of it. But then the story became ridiculous and she seems like a completely different character. It wasn't as if it was through character growth or anything, so I just dropped it.

One Spring Night. too boring for me

couldn't get into The Secret Life of My Secretary either.