Weren't worth the hype: Full House take 2 and to the beautiful you. Eww,.. They truly ruined Full house!!

Haven't gotten the attention they deserve: Lady Maid Maid (BTW: I have been watching this drama RAW, if anyone
knows where I can find it subbed please help!)
"Bad Guy", "Queen Inhyuns Man" and "Can You Hear My Heart" for underrated <3 "To The Beautiful You" and "Secret Garden" for overrated x.x
Underrated 2012: Padam Padam Fermented Family Five fingers Golden time I need romance 2012 Overrated 2012: Arang and a magistrate Faith
Underrated
Can You Hear My Heart
Couple or Trouble
Me Too, Flower!
I Love Lee Tae Ri
Wild Romance
Beautiful Days
Tree of Heaven
Sweet 18

Over-rated
Devil Beside You
Bridal Mask
A Gentleman's Dignity
Faith
City Hunter
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
Prosecutor Princess
My Girl
Rooftop Prince
Underrated:
Can You Hear My Heart
Ghost
Hero
Padam Padam
Smile, You
Take Care of the Young Lady
Tamra, The Island
White Christmas

Overrated:
Boys Over Flowers
City Hunter
Dream High 2
Heartstrings
Personal Taste
Playful Kiss
To The Beautiful You
You're Beautiful

The only one I'm unsure of is Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. Personally, I really enjoyed it. Gong Yoo is a fantastic actor though, so sometimes I'm not sure if it's amazing or if it's just him making it seem amazing. Then again, Big was a total bomb, so maybe BTaSC is underrated. Lol.
The Vineyard Man, it is one of my favorites. Maybe people don't care to watch it because of the rural setting, but I loved it.
Yes I totally agree with you, Prosecutor Princess is much underrated. I love the ways In-Woo take good care Hye-Ri. After watching this, Park Si-Soo ranks my number one actor.

KreD wrote: Prosecutor Princess for underrated, I don't see many people ever even mentioning it...

You're Beautiful is overrated in my opinion.
These shows haven't gotten the attention they deserve:
The Queen's Classroom - My no.1 no one can shake its place
Little Girl K - Best action/thriller
The King of Dramas - Great
Operation Proposal - Don't understand why people hate it.
Legal High - Funniest

Dramas aren't worth hype:
The Bridal Mask - Most overrated...it's 50/50
Faith - Most overrated
Innocent Man - Was good but...
IRIS - There is my favorite actor and I love action still ultimate boredom...
Missing You - 10/10 start but after that its a (-10)
Boys Before Flower - Most overrated, I almost stopped watching K shows because of this
Under-Rated:
Ima Ai Ni Yukimasu
Legal High
ATARU
Five Fingers

Over-Rated:
My Girl (Korean)
Gah! I know there are several that I feel are underrated. Off the top of my head:
I Want to Become a Hard Persimmon, Lunch Queen, Corner With Love, Take Care of the Young Lady, and I Really, Really Like You.
Underrated:

- Love story in harvard.
- Return of the condor heroes. (Cdrama)
- Save the last dance for me.
- Temptation of wife.
- Lie to me.
- Pink lipstick.
- Me too, flower.
- Delightful girl, Choon-hyang.

Overrated:

- Reply 1997!
- Coffee prince
- The greatest love
- Faith
- Arang and the magistrate
- Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (Jdrama)
Lol! We all have different opinions. I'll just name two: underrated: City Hall overrated: Rooftop Prince
I'll add The Tempest to the list. (Under-rated)
Underrated: Beethoven Virus The world that they live in Bad guy Overrated: King2Heart (Highly overrated drama) Bridal mask