Hello there, i've been noticing that most of the Korean and Japanese drama we're adopted from webtoon and/or manga, repsectively. So i was wondering if there any webtoon and manga that deserved to get Drama adoptions. Anyone suggestions.

Here is mine:

American Horror Story

Plot:

Young Ma Go-eun and her father are about to be evicted from the haunted house they've run throughout the years. But Go-eun is not about to let the park owner demolish their haunted house and her memories of her childhood and her mother. She resolves to go to the United States to surpass trials and get a million dollar cash prize awarded to those who can survive a stay in Ghost Jack's House.

Genre:Horror, Psychological, Romance, Seinen, Supernatural

3-gatsu no Lion

Plot:

A youth named Kiriyama Rei, who lost his family as a child, endures loneliness to become a professional shogi player. Then, through a chance meeting, he develops a relationship with the three Kawamoto sisters (Akari, Hinata, Momo), who hail from a working-class district of the city, and little by little his frozen heart begins to thaw.

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Seinen, Slice of Life, Sports

Kami-sama ga Uso o Tsuku.

Plot:

Natsuru Nanao, a 6th grader who lives alone with his mother, strikes up an unlikely friendship with the reserved and driven Rio Suzumura. Natsuru plays hookey from soccer camp that summer, and instead of telling the truth to his mother, he spends all his time with Rio and her kid brother at their rickety house, where a dark secret threatens to upend their fragile happiness.

Genre: Drama, Romance, Seinen, Slice of Life

Anyone else suggestions!