I'm sure we've all watched those dramas where you can't seem to quite move on. For me, it was A Love So Beautiful (2017) and I couldn't stop rewatching it. Then someone recommended With You (2016)  and now I'm super attached to this show too.  How do you move on from the drama? Binge another ? Keep rewatching? :) 

I usually try to find something similar and watch that. I've also added most of the series with high ratings to my plan to watch list. Sometimes I re-watch a series, but i am always looking for more gems out there. :) 

I find a character or actor that I love in that show I'm so attached to and look for other things they've done, other dramas or movies and watch them...for me it's Gong Yoo. Try it....

I feel like I'm wasting my time when I rewatch things, so I try not to. But yeah there's really not a way to move on, especially when we have a lot of free time. Just suffer until you find another good drama. After like 2 weeks I finally got over the drama Should We Kiss First? I got sick of kdramas (since I couldn't find another good drama) so I watched kshows instead. And now I'm back to watching kdramas.