what’s a drama that has frustrated you the most while watching it? it could be cos the leads don’t confess til near the end, there’s so many clues about a secret that the characters keep missing, too many flashbacks etc

I would say Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace which I'm watching and I'm almost done with it. I've loved the drama but the male lead turns into a very horrible person and every time I see him I want to strangle him. It's very curious because I also hated the actor's character Bai Zi Hua in The Journey of Flower just a little less than Qianlong Emperor in Ruyi.

BOF ------> one word "Female lead's eating habit"

Goblin- this show is essentially for those with who can't remember anything as this show is nothing but flashbacks. Flashbacks are good as a reminder of some scenes but it shouldn't be used every freakin epi of something that literally happened 10 minutes ago.

Healer- I can't stand a weak female who pretends to be strong and needs a guy to rescue her every time she decides to go and make a dumb-ass decision. Don't stop natural selection -_-

Jealousy Incarnate- Choosing a guy who literally treats you like crap over the guy who is the embodiment of prince charming. I've never had 2nd lead syndrome as bad as I did in this one. In the end that pairing deserved each other- they really were the worst.

Ashes of love- I loved the show so much until they got to the mortal realm bullshit. I know I'm prob the only one who has this opinion, but I hate the leads after that. They don't think about anyone else but themselves and just act like assholes. Dragon and snake are some of the only characters I liked after that.

They Kiss Again - FL is damn frustrating. 

I Have a Lover - First 10 episodes are frustrating.

Tempted/The Great Seducer

The K2

Goblin

Sealed With A Kiss-  i expected a slap/kiss kinda romance w happy ending and intense emotion, truth is, there is non! only abuse abuse and abuse. i still enjoyed it tho and intense emotion was there, but the romance between the lead really frustated me. i've read the novel afterward, which is more to my expectation, but there is still abuse and abuse even after the 'happy ending'  epilogue smh... 

Definetly Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo....The main reason the otp didn't work out was because of lack communication

That would have to be "Misty".  I adored the first 3 episodes, and liked each episode after these 3 a little less until, by the end, I hated the show, the show's writers, the shows characters, the show's costumes, the plot, and the actors.  I've watched a hundred kdramas and cdramas, and dozens and dozens of them have been disappointing, but only "Misty" has the distinction of being hated.