Hi Guys!

In these winter vacations, I want to watch any interesting, little romantic and thriller Korean drama. It must be a recent one, not much old. It should also be available with English subtitle. The main lead shouldn't be teen or in their early twenties, late or mid twenties would be ok. (yes, talking about the hero, heroine).

Waiting for your perfect suggestions. 

Well I know signal is good but it isn’t so new 2016

LynneBorjon:

Hi Guys!

In these winter vacations, I want to watch any interesting, little romantic and thriller Korean drama. It must be a recent one, not much old. It should also be available with English subtitle. The main lead shouldn't be teen or in their early twenties, late or mid twenties would be ok. (yes, talking about the hero, heroine).

Waiting for your perfect suggestions. 

the last empress is the kind of melting pot show. There are all the categories mixed, all kind of plot twists. We can't help think, it's a telenovela but it's so addicting that it's really an esay watch. I really like it.

Clean with passion for now is also good. It receives a lot of unjustified hate due to the male lead being older than FL and gaining weight. But I think it is really good, they play their role well, have good chemistry. Overall it is cute. 

I dropped my strange hero.

And if you are into Lakorns, I am watching Nakark Kaew and it is really good.

✔ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 

✔ Smile has left your Eyes 

✔ Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter 

✔ Beauty Inside 

✔To Jenny