Almost had a nervous breakdown after watching  'Love lesson' and 'love and fortune' and I'm not gonna watch 'chugakusei nikki'.

I am a huge fan of dramas , movies , books, manga where the woman is older and the man is younger. Or basically where the guy is submissive and the woman is dominant. If you go through my watch list and custom list you will understand what i am saying. But right now after watching the two above  mentioned ,which have the same category, i am extremely unstable

"Love and fortune" and  " love lesson" , both were on my list for a while. but the content they had was not what i wanted to see ever. 

I have a few crazy morals. but i just can't help but follow them,

• I can't tolerate incest. even stepcest. you are supposed to be siblings, you grew up together . blood or not. any kind of incest (blood related or not) , be it brothers, brother sister, father daughter, i cannot tolerate. just my opinion no one else has to oblige by it
  • I absolutely cannot tolerate Teacher-student relationships. In my culture (even though im not religious) teachers are considered to be equivalent to Gods and Parents. Someone you learn from and give your ultimate respect to. Thus teacher-student relationship are just not for me. just my opinion no one else has to oblige by it
  • Last but not the least, I am absolutely disgusted at extreme age gaps like 20-25 years , especially when the younger person is 18-19 years old. Its just pedophilia no matter how " adult" the younger person is. If the younger person is 25-30 and the older is 45-50, then that's completely alright for me. the age gap thing is such a big deal for me that i avoided watching Goblin for a long time. btw goblin was beautiful. rip wang yeo

NOW comes the major part. I have got nothing with nudity and intimate scenes in dramas and movies. but love lesson and love and fortune, i wish i can go  back in time and warn myself about watching it!

love and fortune :

1. The boy is literally 15. Even though the actor is 19, he looks absolutely and extremely innocent. he reminds me of my 14 year old cousin.
  2. the whole series has beautiful acting. no doubt in that. the acting was so damn real i was almost left to puke
  3. after watching i literally faceplamed and questioned my entire existence. why did i even watch this. every erotic scene made me depressed. did not arouse me one bit. i only saw an innocent immature child being violated. 
  4. i know the consent age in japan  is 13 . if the guy was 15 and the girl was 19 then honestly it was still okay. BUT she is DOUBLE HIS AGE. more than double tbh

Love lesson:

1. even though love lesson did not frick me up as much as love and fortune but still the kid being a high schooler ached my head.
  2. here i think i actually liked the plot and story. but still, the girl could have been made a college/uni student . or they could have just dragged the boy to uni/college. There are billions of college/majoring students who are innocent as hell and just as vulnerable at sex as the kid was. dragging their ages up and down bit wouldn't have harmed the plotline.

I won't watch chugakusei nikki. Its the same fricking thing. the boy is fricking 15 here too. i cannot. i will have another break down.

Ultimate conclusion : i think i have to stick to same age dramas and same age role reversed dramas for a while. this age gap think is going to be traumatizing for me for atleast some weeks.