I just finished watching Goblin. And I can't help falling in love with it every damn time! For those who haven't watched this, please please give it a try... It has amazing cast, no second lead syndrome, comedy, romance and a perfect blending of EVERYTHING! 

But I can't control myself thinking about it's end. You won't believe I even searched for Buddhism if I could find answers :'(  I know it has an open ending. Still can you tell me what are your thoughts regarding it's end? 

• What do you think will happen after the 4th life of Ji Eun Tak? 
  • Will they both be together or what will happen?
  • What are you logics behind the thinking?
  • Don't you think Kim Shin suffered more than enough? His crimes were not even that big :(

I know I am sounding super weirdo, crazy to you. I am extremely sorry for that. Actually I got pretty much emotionally involved with this drama. It gave me so many cute moments to live! Also it's lock down time and I'm pretty much invested in these things. Don't get angry on me :( I am just too much invested in Kdrama. Even I opened this account to find the answer and other peoples' logic. Please tell me your honest opinion :'( 

Thank you ^.^<3