I found the streaming link for Justice Bao/Justice Pao (TVB version):
Justice Bao (TVB) 1995 - Cantonese raw
Lorell wrote: Added the links I've found.

Plural wrote: I found the streaming link for Justice Bao/Justice Pao (TVB version):
Justice Bao (TVB) 1995 - Cantonese raw

Thanks!
List has been updated! J Movie Neck has also been found. ^^
Loretti wrote: I'm looking for a few old jdramas for download, but not torrents. I want to find them in a good quality, i found them all on doramax264 but the quality sucks so i want to find them with a better quality, not encoded to small files.
Saigo no koi (raw)
Perfect Love (raw)
Ice World (raw)
Last Christmas (original hardsubbed files by studiooto)
Love Revolution (original hardsubbed files by mugen dorama)

Found Saigo no Koi drama, still looking for the rest. If someone is also looking for it, it can be found at smap lj , they have a lot of dramas and movies with smap members.

Also for the person looking for Hold My Love with Hawick Lau and Yang Mi,it can be downloaded at ganool's site here (smaller file size) or better quality files can be found at indonesian forum here. The movie has english hardsubs.
I was looking for the drama

Tsuki no Kagayaku Yoru Dakara (1997)

for a while =/ I just noticed it's not even in the mdl database yet, lol... I'm not looking for tudou or other streaming links, I can find these myself. I'd rather have a download, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Also of course I don't expect any subs, RAW would be best.
I'd like to find Too Late to Say I Love You and Abandoned Secret. Either streaming or download is fine. They're both partially on Viki, but not the entire series.
I'm having trouble finding the Japanese dramas Mirai Seiki Shakespeare and Sky High subbed.
oh, i have a ton of stuff. So I'll just start off with the letter A. By the way I don't conside words like "The" "A" to be part of the title.
eg for me "A better tomorrow" comes under B and not A.
A
abashari prison series
akumyo series
adventures of kyoshiro
apt
the adventurers(Ringo lam)
angels mission 1990
avenging warriors of shaolin 1979
the assassin 1964
the ambitous 1970
NOTE.  All tjh youtube links posted here are no longer valid,
Where can I stream or download this : Evil Minds
I still looking for streaming and or download sites for "Ru Yi" - can't find them! Hope you can help

LOOKING FOR:

Wakamono No Subete (Hard or Soft Sub)

Blade of the Immortal / Mugen no Junin

Thanks!

I'm looking for a website to download RAW dramas! Right now, I need Descendants of the Sun! "smallencode.com" isn't working at some points and ommofans isn't working anymore either!! 

ReikaBleu:

LOOKING FOR:

Wakamono No Subete (Hard or Soft Sub)

Blade of the Immortal / Mugen no Junin

Thanks!

These has been found btw. :)

Hi Im looking for an older kmovie called:

Tie a yellow ribbon

Thanks for your help!