you just dropped points in my "who's a drama lover" ranking D::
amrita828 wrote: In my opinion you're absolutely right. Their idea of romance is usually a clumsy, overly humble woman attracted to a man who initially treats her like dirt and after 20 episodes gives her permission to like him. I was told repeatedly that The Greatest Love is different, but I'm afraid after 10 minutes of watching Cha Seung Won I get a rush (I apologize for being so harsh, but I can't help it. I really can't.) So to me this combination is lethal.
Go Mi Nam has been on my mind a lot lately because I'm watching - and liking - the japanese version of YaB. It's incredible how small changes in her lines and a slightly different way to interpret the role by the actress can make such a difference. The japanese portray a sweet, generous girl out of her element, while the original is, as you say, a pathetic woman who apologizes for existing.
Not to talk about the male lead, who in my book has been surpassed by his japanese counterpart although he's neither as good-looking, doesn't have as good a voice, nor is he as experienced in acting as Jang Geun Suk (whom I love, in case someone may question my taste).

Uh, and because today I'm really looking for trouble, I'd add that Gumiho isn't better: she is more feisty, but behaves like a butler. Urghh..

The club can be founded. LOL

I didn't like Gumiho because of how they turned a legendary creature who seduces men and eats their livers into a puppy. So, I agree with you.

amrita828 wrote: If you come knocking at the door of the club, we will aim at you with bow and arrows, then. ;)

Jokes aside, I've watched the first episodes of HGD and dropped it just because I'm not into period dramas - I didn't even know of the existence of the sisters at the time. But the cast is excellent and if ever I decided to watch a period drama, I'd try this one out again.

Jejejeje...

I've had that drama "On-Hold" for around two months...lol
you also dropped points D:::