Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Bladey wrote: And you just wait until the final..the most sappily romantic ending ever! I totally loved it and frankly you made wanna go rewatch soem parts of it niow because of the chemistry between the leads principally. They both won best station actor awards for that, well-earned, i say!

I'm sorry for rambling, I don;t make sense. Still, give City Hall some more chance. It's like..cuteness at a mature age, its just sweet. Although..the addition f firefles in a certain scene was unnencessary.

Thanks Bladey ~ your enthusiastic love for City Hall have inspired me to keep watching. I dare say I'll end up loving it just as much!
Bladey wrote: \The City Hall is for me better than greatest love, just watch it until the end....I love the main leads! Their chemistry is far better than between the leads in Greatest love and Kim Sun-Ah is a fantastic actress. She never for a single moment annpoyed me...I loved the female actress in pasta with Lee Sung Gyun...but in Greatest love she could at times get on my nerves. Still, she;s a characterstic actress/

I prefer the actor's character with that acress in City Hall, man I just love City Hall.

Isn't The City Hall amazing?! It is one of my all time favorites. I agree with your whole post. It's is a wonderful romance and story. The chemistry of the leads was off the charts and their are so many great scenes between them. Kim Sun Ah is magical. I love her.
It is, Jeanie, OH it so is! :D
LOL, for a second there I thought I was in the wrong thread...

Jotei
Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma

My First Thai drama and I loved it :D

If I could rate it I'd give it either an 8 or a 9 (:
jotei. rated it 7 out of 10.
I completed Playful Kiss Youtube Edition yesterday if that counts :D
liar game 2. rated it 7 out 10. kanzaki nao has to be one of the most annoying characters ever written.
and now i'm completely done with the liar game series. final stage was a good way to end things.

...oh wait there's a new movie coming out so i guess that's not the end. but there is one thing i've wanted from liar game that i never got. a nao-akiyama kiss. they made a good a team.
Soul Special- short drama but a good one. ;)
Buzzer Beat (:

I gave it a 9.
I finished Nagareboshi and I really liked it. like Armita wrote in her review:
wrote: t's not sparkling, the action is reduced to the bare minimum, and so are words. But there's an intensity in the long silences which makes the unspoken a lot louder than whatever is being said"

The theme of jellyfish/acquarium was a nice touch. Acquarium is such a becalming place. The sea can be becalming. And its the sound of thoughtful silence that underlies that drama which treats the theme of marriage contract with seriousness of moral undertones.
I loved those jellyfish and the story of balancing on thin line between crime and sacrifice and just to what lengths may a brother go to save a sister. It was a really nice, quiet drama.
boutux wrote: and now i'm completely done with the liar game series. final stage was a good way to end things.

...oh wait there's a new movie coming out so i guess that's not the end. but there is one thing i've wanted from liar game that i never got. a nao-akiyama kiss. they made a good a team.

They did, didn't they? :) I am wiondering about that new movie myself..after all Nao had so much progress and now what?