Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

The Princess' Man...I gave it a 10. It was hard not to.
Crazy4You wrote: Summer's Desire

I gave it an 8 (:

I gave it a 9 an extra point purely for the perfection that is HXM :D
Fated to Love You I gave it an 8.
LisNoir wrote: The Princess' Man...I gave it a 10. It was hard not to.

DITTO...PSHoooooooooooooooooooooooooo kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It WAS Park Shi Hoo;s strongest performance to date. I absolutely agree.

I just finished watching Last Scandal...It was a solidly acted one, though nothing above your average romance drama fare, the subject was similar to that of greatest Love, but it was on a more serious note. But still, I really, really liked Jung Woong In's character and the other two main leads as well. You know..this was THIS drama were *I*, a notiorious primary lead fanatic, were actually hoping more for the secndary lead to end up well, after his sacrifices...I kinda feel that he did, sorta, and he got his family sorted out too. I like Jung Joon Ho, also in princess Lulu (his pasrtner there was really likeable) and well as for Choi Jin Shil...I'm just sorry to hear that she committed suicide, so sad when that happens, such a waste :(
my last completed drama was Pasta, and I liked it but not so much because I hated to female lead, so I gave it a 6. Now I'm about to finish The Snow Queen, which is a 9-10.
beca256 wrote: my last completed drama was Pasta, and I liked it but not so much because I hated to female lead, so I gave it a 6. Now I'm about to finish The Snow Queen, which is a 9-10.

Well I loved pasta myself and I thought she was fabulous with Lee Sun Gyun, she;s a characteristc, a bit whimiscal actress. But I did find her a bit annoying in Greatest Love.
Bladey wrote: Well I loved pasta myself and I thought she was fabulous with Lee Sun Gyun, she;s a characteristc, a bit whimiscal actress. But I did find her a bit annoying in Greatest Love.

Ha ha ha, I hated her in Pasta because she seemed insipid to me, always "chef chef chef", even when they weren't at work. And, actually the reason I started watching it was because I read your fantastic review on it! xP

And actually, I loved her in The Greatest Love, although I think she's not one of the best actresses around, I guess in TGL I just got sucked by the fantastic Dok Ko Jin, so I wasn't paying so much attention to her.
HAHA! Opps! Well then we will agree to disgree then. I wrote what I thought on Pasta...and I tried to be thorough and objective and I'll write one day what I think about greatest love.

I'll agree about the Dok Go Jin though XD The actor was also really good in City hall and there he did have a fabulous- well to me- actress to work with
But one more thing, Beca, before I go- I'm glad there are two more opinions added by you and armita and that you are both somewhat less enthusiastic. The more varied the opinions- the better image it will give to people considering viewing it ^^ I will prbably give it another spoin in a year's time and then the review may be different! ^^ I'll grant you and armita though- she does have a hard time learning anything, but then again that;s not the actress's fault, that's screenplay. Actually, I am less enthusiastic about Coffee prince (what you seem to write about in your review) I don;t know..I just find the male lead too wishy washy.

I'm off but hopefullty see you around!
Bladey wrote: But one more thing, Beca, before I go- I'm glad there are two more opinions added by you and armita and that you are both somewhat less enthusiastic. The more varied the opinions- the better image it will give to people considering viewing it ^^ I will prbably give it another spoin in a year's time and then the review may be different! ^^ I'll grant you and armita though- she does have a hard time learning anything, but then again that;s not the actress's fault, that's screenplay. Actually, I am less enthusiastic about Coffee prince (what you seem to write about in your review) I don;t know..I just find the male lead too wishy washy.

I'm off but hopefullty see you around!

Ha ha ha guess we'll finish this conversation some other day
The last drama I completed was Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. I really loved the ending. It was a very funny and enjoyable drama :D
Just finished The Thornbirds
AnimeStar wrote: The last drama I completed was Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. I really loved the ending. It was a very funny and enjoyable drama :D

I've never heard about that one, what's its plot?
Just finished Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. Loved everything about it. This one definitely had me crying. Takeru was completely adorable and loved him. All the guys were hot (I just wish Kyohei hadn't cut his hair) and I'm happy that each guy got a girl in the end. (I was happy there no love triangles or anything) This drama definitely had me crying, especially in the last 2 episodes.

The ending was awesome. I was really happy that it didn't end with an overly romantic ending, it ended with a lot of fun, just like the drama had been all season.