Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

The last Taiwan drama I completed was Devil Beside You
The last Taiwanese drama I completed was Autumn's Concerto.
This thread was deleted so I'm recreating it. What was the last drama you completed/watched?

Mine Was The Princess' Man
I just finally finished Protect The Boss, but The Princess' Man was right before it.
I completed Ouran High School Host Club yesterday :)
AnimeStar wrote: I completed Ouran High School Host Club yesterday :)

Same here. I thought it was pretty outrageous at first, but after a while I began to love all the characters. Now, I can't wait for the movie XD
there will be a movie?! :O
Ohh I completed Ouran High School Host Club the same day as The Princess' Man haha. I forgot. There is supposed to be a movie coming out for it though (:
Protect the Boss & Love Shuffle.
zenkai girl, I.S., ikemen desu ne, love shuffle.
Crazy4You wrote: Ohh I completed Ouran High School Host Club the same day as The Princess' Man haha. I forgot. There is supposed to be a movie coming out for it though (:

really? that's awesome!!! and do you know when is the movie coming out?
AnimeStar wrote: really? that's awesome!!! and do you know when is the movie coming out?

Sometime in March according to this article. And I know! I can't wait haha. I thought the drama ended cute but in need of a second season. Depending on the end of the movie
wow you just made my day!!!! well it's nearly midnight here but you know what I mean :D I'm so happy 'cause of it :D
AnimeStar wrote: wow you just made my day!!!! well it's nearly midnight here but you know what I mean :D I'm so happy 'cause of it :D

Haha it's almost 6 PM where I'm at so it's cool :p But glad it helped :D
Just finished Asuko March. It was amazing.