im a bit late but can i join

Geminibaddie22:

im a bit late but can i join

Welcome to the club :)

thank you what do u usually talk about

Sween:

Has everyone already seen the petition for The On1y One! If not fill it out guys!!!! Heres the link:  https://chng.it/tcPRk5CtYg

Yup, already signed.

giving Kidnap a try and that was the cutest kidnapping I think I've ever seen, oh my goodness LOL

Hello ~ Geminibaddie22......we talk about BLs LOL other random stuff might come up from time to time though but mainly just the shows we're watching, reviewing, actors we like etc 

oh ok thats good i have also signed the petition cuz i want a s2 of the on1y one

I ended up watching nothing last night. I was too tired to watch anything and now I woke up with a very sore throat. I am even too tired to make the obvious joke here sigh! Anyway, I watched Sky Valley this morning so:

Sky Valley - episode 11

After the threesome between the leads and the ex they are now back to fighting each other and to be honest I now kind of want a throuple they have good potential for it. As for the rest it is a mess as usual so whatever lol.

Geminibaddie22:

thank you what do u usually talk about

Welcome to the club. As @Wrenix said we talk about everything BL related here and sometimes random things are discussed lol. We also do group watches from time to time where we all watch at our own pace and come here and share our thoughts on each episode or not if you do not feel like doing that. Some members reactions to certain scenes can be a bit *cough* naughty (i.e me) but the spoiler feature is used most times in such events so no worries lol. We also do challenges sometimes, there is an upcoming October Challenge and the next group watch is Forever You Project (I believe). The other members will fill in anything I may have left out lol

Welcome to the club again!

ok i understand thank you so much