axdxex:

Well I couldn't just die alone! Sharing is caring. 

Lmao XD

Jadeheart:

Enjoy! :)

I am!! I’ve watched a few eps and I’ll come back here later to talk about it lol

axdxex:

Omg guys so it seems like SeaKeen are now an official ship, because they now have a fan mascot/merch ;; 

is that a new GMMTV 2025 series I smell???

Omg I love love love SeaKeen <333 I can’t wait to see them as a lead in another drama!!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I am!! I’ve watched a few eps and I’ll come back here later to talk about it lol

okies :)

I came after bingeing 9 eps and…i don’t know what to say

Ep 9 just broke my heart. Like WHAT THE HELL?! Everything escalated so quickly, I was not AT ALL ready for this. Palm’s dad got framed. Chopper and Ben fought. Mam died. PalmNueng fought. Nueng left Palm. WHY R U DOING THIS TO ME GMMTV TT 

I should calm down 

I have never watched a drama with so much angst before omds 

I’m scared to watch the next ep…

jeeebus christmas this website lately. cyber diarrhea, god damn......

anyway, just a note to say i'm making it through Love in the Air that i see a lot of and, I have to say, Boss and Noeul would make a really good Wen and Rik. They keep putting Noeul under this warm light and i'm just like, he's already stupid pretty,, please,,,stop.....

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Lmao XD

Omg I love love love SeaKeen <333 I can’t wait to see them as a lead in another drama!!

TBH everyone is getting a mascot now lol. GMMTV needs to cool it with the pairings because soon they are going to have way too many to give them equal series every year or two years. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

TBH everyone is getting a mascot now lol. GMMTV needs to cool it with the pairings because soon they are going to have way too many to give them equal series every year or two years. 

I think that we're definitely going to see a lot more ensemble casts going forward like Only Friends, We Are, The Heart Killers, Perfect 10 Liners-- it's the only way to give everyone work. 

axdxex:

I think that we're definitely going to see a lot more ensemble casts going forward like Only Friends, We Are, The Heart Killers, Perfect 10 Liners-- it's the only way to give everyone work. 

True but imo that's not the good way to go because everyone loses out that way JMO.

1. JimmySea

2. OffGun

3. EarthMix

4. GeminiFourth

5. KristSingto

6.  TayNew

7.  SeaKeen

9. JoongDunk

10. GreatInn

11. BoumPrem

12. FirstKhao

13.  PondPhuwin

14. ForceBook

15. MilkLove

and lets see how many more they add to the line up next year.

15 pairings already!!!! that's a lot. I maintain they need to cool it because this is way too many. Even with just ensemble shows I don't know if this can work. Guess we have to see. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

True but imo that's not the good way to go because everyone loses out that way JMO.

IDK I personally like them.