cryingnextdoor:

bored af idk what to watch

Some I recommend is Last Twilight, Kiseki: Dear To Me, The Eclipse, Laws Of Attraction, Between Us, My Stand In, Century Of Love, and pit babe. :)

Well my week just ended; yes, my week ended on this Saturday night. I really want a nice and luxury lifestyle so I suck it up and put in the work, HOWEVER if anybody here is rich and wants a sugar baby I am perfect for the position *puppy eyes*

Anyway, let me see if I can catch up on some BLs.

BabyFeatForever:

It's the name of FortPeats fandom. :) ♡

omg, okay! haha

Day 3 and day 9 are kindof the same question in different aspects so if anyone has an idea to change one of them plz be my guest lol XD 

American Fan:

omg, okay! haha

Lol XD 

Kidnap EP 3-4

Min & Q are too cute!!

I loved the play boxing scene and movie night. 

I knew the dad wouldn't be fooled, haha, and is watching over his son.

Min is a total green flag, if I ignore the whole kidnapping part, lol. I'm still wondering how they plan to play this story out to the end and have Min & Q  come out of this together and safe. Or will they?

A great watch! So far so good...

Has everyone already seen the petition for The On1y One! If not fill it out guys!!!! Heres the link:  https://chng.it/tcPRk5CtYg

cryingnextdoor:

bored af idk what to watch

I just finished re-watching two, Japanese BLs, and now I'm binging "Hitochigai kara Hajimaru Koi mo Aru" (Japan, 2024), which adds up to just over an hour's viewing.

What kind of BL do you enjoy?

Chun Mo Rionnag:
now I'm binging "Hitochigai kara Hajimaru Koi mo Aru" (Japan, 2024)

Other than D-O (where I'm not yet a member and which makes it very difficult to register), do you know of any other possibility to watch this*? (DM me if sensitive)

*Needless to say, with subtitles. (I tried watching the version without subtitles on Bilibili, but my little bit of Japanese isn't enough.)

p43425:
Other than D-O (where I'm not yet a member and which makes it very difficult to register), do you know of any other possibility to watch this*? (DM me if sensitive)

Sorry. I checked the fansubber's personal website, but they just link back to D-O, Did you miss the membership window?

Chun Mo Rionnag:
Did you miss the membership window?

Yes - and even if I try again in the next window, they're so picky about "credentials" that I'm doubtful I'll get in.

Simi_Tutu:

I'm just taking a quick moment from my busy day to show my favorite MDL community some love. I'm thinking of you guys and looking forward to more conversations when I have some free time. 

Aww love u too <3

BabyFeatForever:

Day 3 and day 9 are kindof the same question in different aspects so if anyone has an idea to change one of them plz be my guest lol XD 

Excited to start!! 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Excited to start!! 

Yay :)