Maeionic:

A quick question: is anyone watching Check Out? I put it off because it wasn't available through legal means anywhere in my area, and now I'm just not interested anymore after reading things online... Is there genuinely no plot? Episode 0 was so good tho...

There really is not much of an engaging plot. Visually and technically  it looks good but the story is lacking.  People are put off by the cheating storyline but in my opinion thats not much of a problem because the bigger issue is that the whole story is just basic. I have only watched 5 episodes but it feels like they are relying on steamy scenes to grab the audience and distract them.  I liked episode 0 too but the direction they took the show is disappointing.

are yall watching his man? its a gay kdating show and im so invested right now its crazy

seojoons gf:

are yall watching his man? its a gay kdating show and im sp invested right now its crazy

I just watched all three episodes today and am liking it so far too. It reminds me of Love Catcher.

seojoons gf:

are yall watching his man? its a gay kdating show and im sp invested right now its crazy

thank you so much for telling me I will gonna binge-watch them...

Btw I have heard of a show called Marry Queer also, Is anyone following the show??

Kdramawoolover:

Btw I have heard of a show called Marry Queer also, Is anyone following the show??

yes ! i just watched the most recet episode, its a tear jerker but so good and very eye opening. all the couples are adorable i highly recommend

I’ll have to keep my eye out for these! I’m not the biggest fan of reality tv shows (since they’re hardly less than fabricated), but I may be surprised to like them. 

seojoons gf:

yes ! i just watched the most recet episode, its a tear jerker but so good and very eye opening. all the couples are adorable i highly recommend

in my watchlist will binge every single drama after my exams :)

ourpeachscones:

I have several different usernames/emails for different purposes— too many to keep track of to be honest. It’s probably the OCD in me. My user here is for anonymity!

Also, I like your user. It is cool :).

That's just me. I always  create new mail ID for different purposes. 

Ok its not listed on MDL but i have just finished watching Fire Island and i loved it! 10 out of 10 would recommend!

Maeionic:

A quick question: is anyone watching Check Out? I put it off because it wasn't available through legal means anywhere in my area, and now I'm just not interested anymore after reading things online... Is there genuinely no plot? Episode 0 was so good tho...

I am watching it but its more like hate watching it to be honest. The story is terrible, the acting is so wooden and cheesy. They are making both male leads really unlikeable with how they are using their respective partners as covers for not being adult enough to just get together. Its not just that they cheated they are totally playing mind games with their other halves and that doesnt make me want to root for them.  The supporting cast are a bit annoying an not really bringing much to the show. And if I am being honest the one "hot" scene we have had wasnt that great in my opinion either. Its a shame but i am hoping it gets better. 

loubug1012:

I am watching it but its more like hate watching it to be honest. The story is terrible, the acting is so wooden and cheesy. They are making both male leads really unlikeable with how they are using their respective partners as covers for not being adult enough to just get together. Its not just that they cheated they are totally playing mind games with their other halves and that doesnt make me want to root for them.  The supporting cast are a bit annoying an not really bringing much to the show. And if I am being honest the one "hot" scene we have had wasnt that great in my opinion either. Its a shame but i am hoping it gets better. 

I'm having a hard time getting back into it since I decided to binge it instead of watching it weekly, but I think I'm going back to watching it weekly, or I will never be able to finish it. I'm on episode 4 now, and I hope it gets better too

seojoons gf:

are yall watching his man? its a gay kdating show and im so invested right now its crazy

YES!! I'm loving it. Kim Chan Kyu is the cutest. Such an adorable personality so far. I see that he's in a drama called Discipline Z: Vampire, so I'm going to have to binge that today. 

Sky in your Heart had a cheesy ending but I can’t help and love it. I was in the mood for that and it didn’t disappoint ?. And I definitely liked it more than Star in My Mind. Let’s see how the special episode goes next week. Vice Versa and Love Mechanics tomorrow can’t wait! 

Only one ep of Vice Versa has aired but I’m already kind of obsessed with it. The only other BL that made me feel that way was Not Me and that’s my number 1. Hoping VV doesn’t disappoint. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Sky in your Heart had a cheesy ending but I can’t help and love it. I was in the mood for that and it didn’t disappoint ?. And I definitely liked it more than Star in My Mind. Let’s see how the special episode goes next week. Vice Versa and Love Mechanics tomorrow can’t wait! 

Only one ep of Vice Versa has aired but I’m already kind of obsessed with it. The only other BL that made me feel that way was Not Me and that’s my number 1. Hoping VV doesn’t disappoint. 

same on all points!