Y__:

Hi  ! 

I'd like to join.

Hey and warm welcome to you!! :)  Always happy to meet new friendly BL faces!!

Cupcake:

Bienvenue! 

Thanks ! 

Plushpriestess:

Hey and warm welcome to you!! :)  Always happy to meet new friendly BL faces!!

Thanks !

AccesiveDramaWatcher:

can someone give me new recommendations? I'm bored and want to see some to get rid of boredom

Here are some recs it doesn’t seem like you’ve watched:

About Youth
I Will Knock you (Currently airing so not all epis out)
DNA Says Love You
Takara-Kim to Amigi-kun
Triage

Hi Everyone, 

I don't think I have ever done a watch appeal for a series before but if you haven't watched Til  The Worlds End yet, I highly recommend it! It's made by a small independent company and is brilliant!!!!! I would be amazing if the BL community could support them by watching the series. Its on Youtube. If you have watched it then please share with your other BL or non BL friends!!!!!!!!!

I have watched a lot of BL and this is the only series I ever felt compelled to write an actual review for on MDL!

This series made me laugh, cry, scream, cheer and sometimes all in the same episode. I hope everyone will give it a watch!

Thanks

LuvdaKDrama44:

Here are some recs it doesn’t seem like you’ve watched:

About Youth
I Will Knock you (Currently airing so not all epis out)
DNA Says Love You
Takara-Kim to Amigi-kun
Triage

I actually watched Takara kun to Amaga kun recently, but I felt the first two episodes were way too choppy and I had absolutely no idea what was happening. It was probably one of the rare times I actually dropped a series

I am really out here watching the Be On Cloud (BOC ) 2023 line -up and not understanding much but this is what I got and understood so far

BOC line-up:

Wuju Bakery - filmed in SK; JEFF x BARCODE

4 minutes - Build x Bible. Apparently, they created this while drinking coffee.

MAN SUANG (Historical Period Movie) - Mile x Apo. it seems like it is made by the same post-production company as Call Me By Your Name. It's based on Thai Culture. 1.5-2 hrs. This was created while drinking alcohol according to them. LOL

jenn:

I am really out here watching the Be On Cloud (BOC ) 2023 line -up and not understanding much but this is what I got and understood so far

BOC line-up:

MAN SUANG (Historical Period Movie) - Mile x Apo. it seems like it is made by the same post-production company as Call Me By Your Name. It's based on Thai Culture. 1.5-2 hrs. This was created while drinking alcohol according to them. LOL

I can't wait  for these series , but they don't  announced Kinporche season 2! ???? ( I watched almost all live chat  in Facebook) 

jenn:

BOC line-up:

I actually haven't checked out BOC's YT channel in a while, time to catch up! There's about 40 videos I haven't watched.

jenn:

BOC line-up:

Sigh. So I love BibleBuild so of course I’ll watch them do…whatever the f they’re doing in the trailer lol. MileApo I’ll check it out as well. 

I’m sorry, I just can’t get on the Jeff Barcode train. They have zero chemistry together and in fact poor Jeff looked so uncomfortable whenever there was any intimacy in their scenes (probably because of Barcode’s age - whose bad idea was it to cast a minor anyway?) 

BoC, please let go of this pairing and find them new partners. Put Barcode in a High School drama with just cute hand holding scenes and Jeff in an action BL lol. 

Hey guys, I haven't been here in a long time cause of food poisoning but I have been OBSESSED with My School President. The episodes cannot be released fast enough for me and I absolutely LOVE each and every episode. I am legit gonna be sad when it ends lol

amethyst_aquarius:

Hey guys, I haven't been here in a long time cause of food poisoning but I have been OBSESSED with My School President. The episodes cannot be released fast enough for me and I absolutely LOVE each and every episode. I am legit gonna be sad when it ends lol

Hope you are feeling better.  I am also obsessed with My School President. I end up re-watching the eps throughout the week so the time for the new eps seem shorter. XD 

BL worshipper:

I actually watched Takara kun to Amaga kun recently, but I felt the first two episodes were way too choppy and I had absolutely no idea what was happening. It was probably one of the rare times I actually dropped a series

i agree that the first 2 episodes were messy but its really cute as a whole and gets better. plus the ost is rlly good

BL worshipper:

Agreed. It only started to make sense to me around Episode 4. Once all episodes had aired and went back and watched it from the beginning and it started to make sense. I also found the translations on Gaga made more sense then those on Viki, which helped.

hi, i'd like to join! <3