RiqueXinw:

Love Sea is only a few hours away. ARE. YOU. READYYYYYYY

My first thought when I woke up this morning, I'm excited 

NOT ME IS SOOO GOODDDD

I just finished it and had to say something before I go to watch the next Only Boo! ep

The acting, story, romance everything was PERFECT

When I started the drama, I wasn't really as invested so I decided to take a break and start fresh so that I can properly enjoy the series and give it the attention it deserves, and here I am a few weeks later ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH IT

I'm just amazed at how realistic and mature this series was, I honestly cannot get over how good it is 

This series deserves nothing less than a 10/10

Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to watch this series <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:
NOT ME IS SOOO GOODDDD

Yay you finished it!! I'm so glad you like it too! One of the best, imo.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to watch this series <3

U R welcome!! :-)  :-)

Day 9 of June Challenge: Most heart-wrenching scene

Man there r way too many, how am I meant to answer this? TT

Ok I've got 2: The scene where Pai confronts Sky in his apartment about the diary in Love In The Air (Sky crying made my cry TT) and all the KornIntouch scenes in Until We Meet Again (I know most people preferred the main couple over these 2 but I honestly loved them, especially Cooheart/ Earth, although they did break my heart throughout the series)

American Fan:

Yay you finished it!! I'm so glad you like it too! One of the best, imo.

U R welcome!! :-)  :-)

It defo is one of the best! I loved how the actors weren't shown in any filters or excessive make-up, it gave the series a more realistic and natural feel

And I love that none of the characters were completely good or completely bad, everyone has their flaws but also their good side, like Black and Todd, u know?

Day 9 of June Challenge: Most heart-wrenching scene 

I have quite a few but two of them  was both from PaiSkys story in LITA- first is the same one that OnyxTheHedgehog said when Pai confronted Sky about his diary and the second was when Pai was crying for Sky after what happened because he was so traumatized and he could hardly talk or move or speak until Pai comforted him and he told Sky if you are not able to cry I will cry for you.  And also all of KornIntouchs sad scenes:(

June Challenge

Day 9 - Most Heart-Wrenching Scene

I see some good picks for this one. The Intouch and Korn suicide scene is definitely heart-wrenching however for me the most heart-wrenching scene is from the movie A Round Trip To Love Part 2; that scene by the pool when Xiao Chen takes a bullet for Lu Feng.  I can remember how Lu Feng screamed.

Only Boo! ep 10

I have 3 words. WHAT. THE. HELL.

I couldn't stop crying when Kang broke up with Moo, that was so unexpected T_T AND 1 FRICKIN YEAR PASSED ALREADY??? THIS SERIES JUST TOOK A DRAMATIC TURN OMG 

And no development with TaeYos either :(

I'm gonna be depressed for a week now while waiting for the next ep 

I cant handle a heartbreak like this TT 

Update:

Source - Twitter (X)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I couldn't stop crying when

So the writers really went that route. I was hoping they would try to at least date in secret, or making some power statement about idols right to date and have a normal social life. (Yes I have been watching this series through you guys lol) 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
The acting, story, romance everything was PERFECT

I am glad you enjoyed it. It is by far my favourite series from OffGun.

June BL Challenge

Day 9 - Most heart-wrenching scene? 

Do I have to just pick one?

• The scenes in Between Us of Team when he goes to his hometown and he's crying in the rain
  • the birthday cake scene from Kiseki: Dear to Me
  • The scene in I Feel You Linger in the Air with the photograph at the party
 RiqueXinw:

So the writers really went that route. I was hoping they would try to at least date in secret, or making some power statement about idols right to date and have a normal social life. (Yes I have been watching this series through you guys lol) 

I mean yeah, they did secretly date BUT IT BARELY LASTED

As soon as they got caught lying to the company and going against its no-dating rule, Kang decided it was best to break up TT while Moo wanted them to continue fighting the system together TT

Lmao for a second there, I got really confused whether u were watching it or not

Re "Only Boo!": As they say in opera, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings."  Still two episodes to go ...

RiqueXinw:

I am glad you enjoyed it. It is by far my favourite series from OffGun.

This was my first OffGun series and they did not disappoint! Although I really like them now, I don't think I'll be watching Cooking Crush, it looks too cliche...does anyone think it's worth a watch?

meowRM:

June BL Challenge

✨Day 9 - Most heart-wrenching scene? 

Do I have to just pick one?

• The scenes in Between Us of Team when he goes to his hometown and he's crying in the rain
  • the birthday cake scene from Kiseki: Dear to Me
  • The scene in I Feel You Linger in the Air with the photograph at the party

Omg yeah I remember the photo scene in IFYLITA, nooo it was so sad after he told Yai that he's from the future and is fading TT