Helo_Mek_in_Vegas:

Fated To Love You (Korean Version)

oh this drama's on another level of angst, what episode are you in? 

ennea:

may i know what you're currently watching after the double/boys be brave? 

I have a few BLs currently airing. Plus a new season of Road to Kingdom just started. And I'm pretty far along with Are You The One and loving it. 

ennea:

oh this drama's on another level of angst, what episode are you in? 

The most favorite version of all.., and have watched the series multiple times.... that one song by AILEE, takes me back to the drama, every time I hear it in my Pandora app.

American Fan:
And I'm pretty far along with Are You The One and loving it. 

I think I might drop AYTO (I remember I halted at the part where there was an annoying time skip and then they met after 2ML became emperor)... Also the ML's continuous postponement in confessing/telling the truth disappointed me qwq.... I hope this don't happen in LON....

Helo_Mek_in_Vegas:
The most favorite version of all.., and have watched the series multiple times.... that one song by AILEE, takes me back to the drama, every time I hear it in my Pandora app.

Goodbye My Love right? dang... I still can't get over their baby's death... qwq I really didn't expect to get attached to him even tho we didn't even get to see him. Atleast his mother pursued her dream TT_TT...

ennea:

I think I might drop AYTO (I remember I halted at the part where there was an annoying time skip and then they met after 2ML became emperor)... Also the ML's continuous postponement in confessing/telling the truth disappointed me qwq.... I hope this don't happen in LON....

Goodbye My Love right? dang... I still can't get over their baby's death... qwq I really didn't expect to get attached to him even tho we didn't even get to see him. Atleast his mother pursued her dream TT_TT...

Yep,...

fiflydramalover:

mm great songs~ love this style of c-historical soundtracks

i've got a playlist for this kind of style actually...i hope you guys don't mind if i share >.<

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4AHkJ5zCU3uYMDwM20Ydoh?si=36a362d8c4864560

this playlist is currently waiting for the  Love Of Nirvana songs to be added ! <33 its one of my current addiction.

its rare for me to be praised for my song choices, and for it to be a leader of this group... its late but thank you very much fifly! i wish you many more upcoming music from your favorite artist(s) >.<

ennea:

i've got a playlist for this kind of style actually...i hope you guys don't mind if i share >.<

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4AHkJ5zCU3uYMDwM20Ydoh?si=36a362d8c4864560

this playlist is currently waiting for the  Love Of Nirvana songs to be added ! <33 its one of my current addiction.

its rare for me to be praised for my song choices, and for it to be a leader of this group... its late but thank you very much fifly! i wish you many more upcoming music from your favorite artist(s) >.<

Of course we dont mind! Thanks for sharing ^_^ Going to give it a listen when i get home 

ennea:

I love this style too, so I'll be listening!! Thank you :-)