Emrys:

Ayaka-chan wa Hiroko-senpai ni Koishiteru episodes 1-4: this series is funnier than I initially thought. I love that Ayaka is always trying to get Hiroko's attention and is confessing to her in so many ways. Hiroko is clueless about it though, and that can be a bit annoying if not done properly, but it's not the case for this series. Ayaka eventually tells Hiroko she likes women in ep 4 and that's a turning point in the series (or should be one at least). I've no idea how ep 5 is yet (will find that out tomorrow), but I have high expectations of the second part of this drama. I love the characters and the story is cute. I don't yet know how to score this series in a way that is accurate and meaningful, but I'll try to do my best after I finish it tomorrow.

I enjoyed that drama more than I thought I would. I ended up giving it 8.5.

Apple trailer

leea:

Apple trailer

ITS LOOKS SO GOOD I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

leea:

Apple trailer

4 minutes and 24 seconds, pure bliss :)

Thanks for sharing <3

i'd like to join! 

Mitanshi Kumari:

i'd like to join! 

You've joined by commenting :)

Welcome :D

Could we find for a subbed source of this Movie? Looks interesting

https://mydramalist.com/71117-a-crimson-star

Mitanshi Kumari:

i'd like to join! 

Hello and welcome ^_^

i'd like to join! ♥

lexielex:

i'd like to join! ♥

Welcome! :D

RealNevermore:

Could we find for a subbed source of this Movie? Looks interesting

https://mydramalist.com/71117-a-crimson-star

I gave my all to find this one but alas, looks like Amazon has this in US and UK according to google. Anyone here from these two countries? Could you please check it out and arrange anything?

Indeed it does seem to be available in the UK - wonder if VPNs set to other countries could allow people to watch it, since there's a range of subtitles available. £3.99 to rent and £10 to buy here, but checking Amazon US I see it's 5 USD to rent and 10 USD to buy.

English [CC], Español (España) [CC], Español (México) [CC], Français (Canada) [CC], Français (France) [CC], Nederlands [CC]

I wonder if some watchparty function is allowed with Amazon rented films?

nightnight:

Indeed it does seem to be available in the UK - wonder if VPNs set to other countries could allow people to watch it, since there's a range of subtitles available. £3.99 to rent and £10 to buy here, but checking Amazon US I see it's 5 USD to rent and 10 USD to buy.

English [CC], Español (España) [CC], Español (México) [CC], Français (Canada) [CC], Français (France) [CC], Nederlands [CC]

So it's not on Amazon prime but as rent/purchase?

nightnight:

I wonder if some watchparty function is allowed with Amazon rented films?

RealNevermore:

So it's not on Amazon prime but as rent/purchase?

Could we watch this in the Discord server if it's on rent for US/UK? We could all watch it and thus save money. I don't know if renting with VPN works for Amazon.