Emrys:

Could we watch this in the Discord server if it's on rent for US/UK? We could all watch it and thus save money. I don't know if renting with VPN works for Amazon.

Ayo! We can screen record it and then keep it in our archive. Why go for only one time watch and not everyone will be making it to the watch party.

RealNevermore:
Ayo! We can screen record it and then keep it in our archive. Why go for only one time watch and not everyone will be making it to the watch party.

True, I hadn't thought of that. Wait, we have an archive? Where is it? In a Discord channel? Anywhere else?

Emrys:

True, I hadn't thought of that. Wait, we have an archive? Where is it? In a Discord channel? Anywhere else?

We can keep it in a Google drive or Mega. I don't know about discord server or if we got any archive there, I don't use discord.

RealNevermore:

We can keep it in a Google drive or Mega. I don't know about discord server or if we got any archive there, I don't use discord.

Oh okay. There's a Discord server attached to this forum, you can find an invite on the first page if you ever want to join. That being said, a GDrive or Mega or even GoFile would do work perfectly fine for this.

Ayaka-chan wa Hiroko-senpai ni Koishiteru ep 5-7: I am almost done with this series and all I can say is it's both playful and fun and also takes things seriously. You can see the talent of the main actresses well and the story is well thought out and executed. I don't really know what score to give it yet, I'm hoping the last episode makes that clear for me.

Ayaka-chan wa Hiroko-senpai ni Koishiteru ep 8: AHH WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE

STANDING OVATION FOR THIS EPISODE

Really, I stood up and clapped at the ending scene. So good! 10/10 on MDL too of course. It was a 9 something before the ending but now I know. This series is the best GL I've seen till now. <3

Emrys:

Could we watch this in the Discord server if it's on rent for US/UK? We could all watch it and thus save money. I don't know if renting with VPN works for Amazon.

Hmmm. This raises some interesting questions and I'd be curious to find the answer. Anyone up for an experiment?

bv7termxlk:

Hello, I'd like to join! <3

Welcome to the club!

kenzie:

Hi! I would love to join!

Welcome and make yourself at home!

AthenaTheStorierX:

Hmmm. This raises some interesting questions and I'd be curious to find the answer. Anyone up for an experiment?

Please make a screen record too with OBS, we can keep it as archive.

RealNevermore:

Please make a screen record too with OBS, we can keep it as archive.

That is, if screen recording works at all with this particular streaming service. We could try a few minutes of it, see if it doesn't display a dark screen with only subtitles and audio. I happened to record a free short film on Gaga this morning and then tried a sub one and for the latter, the screen was dark.

Emrys:

That is, if screen recording works at all with this particular streaming service. We could try a few minutes of it, see if it doesn't display a dark screen with only subtitles and audio. I happened to record a free short film on Gaga this morning and then tried a sub one and for the latter, the screen was dark.

Screen recording works with everything, it's the user recording their screen. Don't worry.

RealNevermore:
Screen recording works with everything, it's the user recording their screen. Don't worry.

So then why didn't it work for me this morning for Gagaoolala? I would have liked to record that short film (Boss in Love), but couldn't.

Emrys:

Which software you been using? Unless you make mistakes with choosing the 'canvas' and doing it from PC (as I've never did screen recording from mobile devices), there shouldn't be any hiccups. You will be literally screen recording and broadcasting the thing if you're going to make a discord watch party.

Emrys:

Ayaka-chan wa Hiroko-senpai ni Koishiteru episodes 1-4: this series is funnier than I initially thought. I love that Ayaka is always trying to get Hiroko's attention and is confessing to her in so many ways. Hiroko is clueless about it though, and that can be a bit annoying if not done properly, but it's not the case for this series. Ayaka eventually tells Hiroko she likes women in ep 4 and that's a turning point in the series (or should be one at least). I've no idea how ep 5 is yet (will find that out tomorrow), but I have high expectations of the second part of this drama. I love the characters and the story is cute. I don't yet know how to score this series in a way that is accurate and meaningful, but I'll try to do my best after I finish it tomorrow.

Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko is a must watch for GLs, fs. Hilarious and fabulous.

Emrys:

Thinking now how it's been months since I've seen ep 6 of 23.5. I won't re-watch those 6 episodes, but I really need to finish it and also add to this the special episode and the behind the scenes. I will do that this month or in October. Although I told myself I'll go on a digital de-cluttering process in October (so that means no MDL, no streaming), I just bought on impulse a subscription to Gagaoolala today. I still have a lot of lesbian titles I'd like to watch from this website (that are only available here) and it would be a shame to waste it now that I got it. For this reason, I don't think I'll do a digital de-clutter in October, but push it for November. Digital De-clutter November sounds better. Has a bit more punch to it!

"Digital De-clutter" I like it! I might join you. I could def use some clean up myself.

Mitanshi Kumari:

i'd like to join! 

lexielex:

i'd like to join! ♥

Welcome to the club yall! Feel free to lurk or chat as you wish ^-^

RealNevermore:
Which software you been using? Unless you make mistakes with choosing the 'canvas' and doing it from PC (as I've never did screen recording from mobile devices), there shouldn't be any hiccups. You will be literally screen recording and broadcasting the thing if you're going to make a discord watch party.

OBS Studio on Windows 11. I set up a Display Capture and an Audio Output Capture inside OBS, added hotkeys for starting and stopping recording and then hit record. It only recorded the audio + subtitles, the video itself was a black screen. I don't know, maybe this is something Gagaoolala does to recordings? Because I think it's the same for the anime website Crunchyroll, if you know about it.