So I'm on episode 26 right now and I can't get over the fact that how smart Tou Ba Yu aka Prince of Nan An is. I am intrigued by his character and now I'm waiting to see how he'll end up! Can someone please spoile about his end in the series?

Don’t know if you ever finished.... but... 

***spoilers****

He ends up imprisoning TuoBa Jun for a good bit, and almost successfully takes over the throne from his nephew. But WeiYang and Tuoba Jun end up playing him (because of how much trust they have in each other) and it ends up in a big fight (to the death). TBJ our fights him but as he goes to kill TBY,  Li ChangRu steps in at the last second and blocks the sword for him. And then (I think, but it’s been a scone since I watched) he ends up killing himself by pushing himself onto the same sword

cnguyen1031:

Don’t know if you ever finished.... but... 

***spoilers****

He ends up imprisoning TuoBa Jun for a good bit, and almost successfully takes over the throne from his nephew. But WeiYang and Tuoba Jun end up playing him (because of how much trust they have in each other) and it ends up in a big fight (to the death). TBJ our fights him but as he goes to kill TBY,  Li ChangRu steps in at the last second and blocks the sword for him. And then (I think, but it’s been a scone since I watched) he ends up killing himself by pushing himself onto the same sword

Thank you for the spoilers. Actually i did not finish the drama yet and am keeping it on hold for sometime. So TBY finally fell in love with Chang Ru? Waah and I thought he was smart!

Not quite haha. She kind of joins his side and he accepts it for the most part, but he’s only really interested in Wei Young. I think at the very end he accepts her love and also realizes that he doesn’t have any other choice for himself 

Snapchat is the most popular app by evan speigel and it has contributed more to the social network. So when it comes to get the how to hack snapchat password online all what we need to know is just the username. The website here allow you to generate the password of any snapchat username here.