No, sadly :( 

I have yet to visit any Asian country but I want to in the future!
Well I was born in raised in Canada for a large chunk of my life, and then moved to the US in middle school. I've also visited Mexico, and South Korea a few years ago. I'm moving to Korea this year. I'm hoping I'll be able to visit some other countries in Asia as well.
I've been to almost all Asian countries or at least many many. I'm Taiwanese American so been to Taiwan. I've also been to China, Hong Kong, Macao. I'm not sure which other countries use Chinese as its official language lol. 
nope, but i live in australia and theres a large chinese population here ^_^ i also learn chinese at school which is dope
I've mainly travelled in Europe

But I've lived in China for a year, so I traveled a lot in the country
i live in Hong Kong and we use Cantonese(official language for hk) and Mandarin(not often)
Macau,Taipei, Hainan, Sanya, Beijing n some other places in china that i dont remember where 
I was born/raised in England but I'm Chinese (Cantonese-speaking) and have visited Hong Kong and some cities in China (Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou), since I have family/friends over there.
went to Hong Kong and Macau before, I remember watching the House of Dancing water show and the Dragon's Treasure with my family, but my parents thought the water show was boring XD

Lived in Beijing for 7 years ^_^

Been to Hong Kong, Macao, ShenZhen and Taiwan.. And hopefully Beijing/Shanghai this year ^^ gotta work hard this year ;)

I studied abroad in Beijing in 2015 and also visited shanghai, Xi’an, Hangzhou, qingdao, and tianjin while I was there. Just went to Taiwan for the first time back in February. Definitely need to go back many more times! 

I moved from the states to Beijing when I was four, then we moved to Hong Kong and lived there up until last year of high school. I moved back to Beijing for college.

irene:
Only one country I've been to meets the requirements... China lmao ^^

^^ & singapore

In china, I learned that intermediary chinese will only get you as far as shopping and eating but it's not enough to converse deeply. Went with my choir for a music festival. It was fun! the worker seemed really flustered when they see a dark skin person (obv foreigner) since most of them did not speak conversational english so they are always so relived to learn your not ganna be difficult customer and then they start lossening up and asking you soo much questions. we took so much pictures with random people! 

Singapore is kinda the opposite. People evaded us in the bus? T^T But generally they care less. However its hard to find a someone who doesn't speak english there but for some reason it's harder to approach them sometimes.

I was born in Singapore and is still living in Singapore. Chinese is one of the major languages and I use it on a day-to-day basis (more spoken than written).  

I have been to China on many occasions, usually to visit my extended family in Xiamen. I try to visit once every two years and I usually stay for two weeks at one go. 

I have been to Taiwan once, but not mainland Taiwan, rather just a small island named Kinmen. I traveled there by taking a ferry from Jinjiang (a Chinese county). I only stayed there for two days but it was sufficient to explore most of the island. 

Other countries where Chinese is a common mode of communication and where I have been to include Malaysia and Indonesia. 

Bea:
Singapore is kinda the opposite. People evaded us in the bus? T^T But generally they care less. However its hard to find a someone who doesn't speak english there but for some reason it's harder to approach them sometimes.

We usually mind our own business. Plus foreigners are quite a common sight, so we don't really proactively approach them. But we don't avoid them on purpose too.