so thats what those are. I had seen them on some profiles and didn't know anything LOL I apparently have first time watcher as well. awww. I only have one so far LOL

Hi
just want to share the forum, we tried to collect all the possible badges and figure out what they mean:
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/110975-list-of-profile-badges?postid=110975#p110975

just got a 'first time water' badge despite being around here for the last 12 years ,  sure i haven't been keeping up with dramas the past few years but i'd just finished watching some other dramas a few weeks ago so it triggering when i'm -checks list- 113 shows and 82 movies deep in my list is just amusing ...  thats neat i guess tho

Just got the badge too, ended up here after a google search, still don't understand it lol

After 4382 episodes, 153 movies and 8 years on MDL, I also got FTWB... I read the explanations here and I still don't understand anything... but one thing is for sure - The First Time Watcher Badge  was a little late...

SandyRaee:

Oh my god, I got the first time watcher badge too after I added an entry, then went to google it and ended up here. Was expecting this to be old stuff but looks like it's something new? xD

Exactly what happened too me and why I am here 

ay i just got first time watcher too

SandyRaee:

Oh my god, I got the first time watcher badge too after I added an entry, then went to google it and ended up here. Was expecting this to be old stuff but looks like it's something new? xD

Same for me!

What's the point of these badges. I got a first time watcher badge today apparently. I've been a member since 2015 and have completed 544 dramas, movies and tv shows.  Definitely not my first time lol