So I just finished watching this drama that i don't remember the name (yeah short memory) and there was this girl that was blind in it ... so you probably get what I'm ganna ask ... but: How would YOU describe the world you see every day to someone that has never seen, can't see and never will be able to see it ? I'm anxious to see your answers :D
First let me say that this is one great thread and the question is a bit hard. And second, if you remember the name of drama, please tell me, cause i'd really like to watch it. ^^ And now, let me see... It's not about what you see (or can you see it) it's about what you feel. I would probably read a poetry to that person. Haiku for example. Even if it's just a words, you are able to see what's described and to feel like you're on that place. That person can't see the mountain, but she can feel how great that mountain is. she can't see the sun, but she can feel how warm it is. Simply close your own eyes and tell her what you feel. The world is sometimes a messy place that cannot be seen in the way it should be even for a person who can see it.