I'm from England. :)
Ria Rachelle Raspado wrote: where I have to go for training every once in a while... boring where I go though, miles, and miles, and miles away from city lights or any other thing that might look civilize.

I live a mile from the University of Oklahoma so there is never a dull moment. And now we have this every Saturday:

85,000 of my closest friends come visit me all at once. So much fun trying to get around town she says gritting her teeth.
wow..this is overwhelming..*chokes*
LOL Lib that ad is slightly over the top only slightly mind hahaha & I too live a mile from a football (soccer) stadium.... "such fun" (kamz Miranda reference hehe)
Jodie wrote: I live a mile from the University of Oklahoma so there is never a dull moment. And now we have this every Saturday:

85,000 of my closest friends come visit me all at once. So much fun trying to get around town she says gritting her teeth.

I have been to the University with some local friends I have made over the years, it is different from being on the stupid training facilities. :)
My friends from the city are nice people ;)
I'm from... Chile :')
Ok so this thread survived The Great MDL Hacking Incident of 2011.

haha *bump*
eragon92 wrote: I'm from the US

Oh Which part? I'm from North Carolina. :D
i'm from Maldives...started watchn japanese and korean movies/drama...nd it's epic \m/
I'm from the US. I've moved around a lot, but mostly on the east coast :) I really want to move abroad though, but it's hard if you're not teaching english or going for school. I guess I'll just have to survive off of all your stories, hehe.
I'm from Florida, US.
I eventually want to move to London.
I hail from California, U.S.
maturaho64 wrote: I'm from Turkey.

Lol, second time I see someone from Turkey in an eng forum.

I was born in Turkey.
Grew up in Germany.
Now living in Turkey.
Plan on going back.

I think most of MDL users are from US or are Pakistani....