Okay so we have a "the ankward moment..." thread already, but because I believe in being positive, so lets share the best moments that happen to us as well, show others that there are things to live for! Brag people, brag! I will start modestly: That awesome feeling when you worked really hard, and then you have a totally free evening, you grab a beer ( or whatever you youngsters are drinking) you turn on your PTW list, and with no guilt you say: Bring it on, baby! I'm ready! ^_^
Elisabetta wrote: That awesome feeling when you worked really hard, and then you have a totally free evening, you grab a beer ( or whatever you youngsters are drinking) you turn on your PTW list, and with no guilt you say: Bring it on, baby! I'm ready! ^_^

Elisabetta, THAT is definitely an awesome feeling :)

That awesome feeling... When you finance your first car and (in my case, 5 years later) submit the very last payment and no longer have to worry about eating ramen every day so that you can make those monthyl payments! ;)
That awesome feeling when i return home from a very tiresome session and i find my favorite dishes on the table. Yes, i have an awesome grandmother !
That awesome feeling.. when someone says you made their day with just a random compliment while out & about (at the store, etc) loool yeah I'm the type who just blurts randomly "omg I love your ___!" to strangers haha xD 
That awesome feeling when you do something for your spouse or boyfriend or significant other and he says "Honey, you have worked so hard. Thank you, and he gives you a smile" That Thank you it's a biggest reward you can get.... a lot of people today forget how to thank and appreciate each other today. A simple smile, kind word or a hug can be priceless :)
That awesome feeling you get when, after staying awake the whole night, you witness the beginning of a new day. There is a brief moment in which the world is completely still, before the birds wake up, before your neighbour opens the door and goes to work, before humanity awakens. A moment of silence and peace in which everything seems possible.
That awesome feeling when you're exhausted because of hard work and someone tell you that your boss praised you for 3 minutes and said that he's extremely happy and lucky to have you as an employee.