10 - far exceeded my expectations (which is why I rarely give anything a 10)
09 - essentially perfect. solid script, good acting, fitting soundtrack, etc. 
08 - high quality show. probably didn't capture enough interest for me to call it a 9, or there were a couple plot holes or other script problems.
07 - entertaining but flawed (script issues are the common culprit).
06 - entering mediocre territory. little to nil originality. 
05 - it's only good if you've never watched anything ever in the history of television. 
04 - uninspired, forgettable, and likely to be extremely poorly done. subpar all around. 
03 - the jar jar binks of dramas. nobody likes you. except for maybe that one person over there...  
02 - the correct label for this is "torture."
01 - burn it.

really just a basic guide of how I rate, but it's not the sole determinant of which show or movie receives which rating. there are some storylines out that are mediocre at their core, but if I feel they're presented in a way that is "quality" and I was engaged, then I'll very likely give a 7 or 8. likewise, what usually determines whether something is an 8 or 9 is how I feel about what I watched. "is this really worth a 9? how fresh is it? what's special about it?" there is a lot of emotional processing that factors in, which is either at war or in sync with part of me that wants to look at things more objectively.
8-10= i enjoyed it the higher it is (8-9-10) the more i like the soundtrack, main male lead, and plot
5-7= can't stand female lead, she makes me want to rip my hair out
0-5= if it's rated this low i probably dropped it, but bad female lead, bad plot, boring, overall horrible and cringy
I don't really have a structured rating system like everyone else, I purely rate all the dramas based on how much I enjoyed it.

10 - Extremely enjoyed it to the point where I finished it in 2 days or less & pulling all nighters.
9 - Enjoyed it tons, nearly 100%
8 - Enjoyed it thoroughly and overall very happy about the drama
7 - Enjoyed the drama very much
6 - Enjoyed the drama briefly, would still recommend
5 - It was average, watch it if you want (Half enjoyed, half didn't)
4 - Didn't enjoy much, don't recommend
3 & below - I hated the drama & didn't enjoy them
It's very simple for me. It revolves around number 5, the great category of MEH, everything above is guilty pleasure/good/great/the best, everything below 5 is more or less crap I'd never watch again 

let's bring this back up! everyone seems to have other rating systems i'm curious

generally i give drama i find good anywhere between 8 to 10. i put more emphasize on story more that anything when rating a drama and well in the end that based on my personal preference.

7-7.5 is for any drama that at least enjoyable

6-6.5 is for drama(s) with some aspect that bother quite a lot

anything lower tham that is for drama i find bad but i reserve 1.0 for a special kind of bad drama(s)

10. Perfect drama couldn't find anything that I would want to change with the drama. 

9. Almost perfect drama, a tiny detail makes it a 9 instead of a 10.

8. Great drama, no mayor faults but no masterpiece either. 

7. Good drama, has faults like slow pace and a couple of other small flaws.

6. Average drama, nothing special but it's nothing out of the ordinary

5. Okay drama, had a mayor fault like no chemistry or bad script but still held it together for a decent drama in the end.

4. Ish drama, same as an Okay drama but with more faults. This is my 'dropping' rating. 

3. Bad drama, has so many flaws that I could not continue watching

2-1 Very bad drama, this is shit. 

My rating system is pretty simple and isn’t as well structured tbh.

10 – Everything’s spot on & is one of my favorite ones that I would re-watch over and over again.  

9 & 9.5 – Extremely enjoyed it though there might be certain aspects that I found lacking or not to my liking, but still a great/memorable drama.

8 & 8.5 – Liked it a lot & had its enjoyable moments. No crucial flaws but nothing mind-blowing either.

7 & 7.5 – Was good, but wouldn’t watch it for a second time.

6 & 6.5 – Average. Didn’t keep me interested/engaged enough.

0-5 – Didn’t like it at all (depends on to what grade I disliked it though, whether it was just lame or outright crap)

for the way i rate dramas, the overall quality of the drama itself and my subjective thoughts, how much i enjoyed it, are important. i give 10 very rarely because the drama / movie has to be perfect in all its aspects + i have to be thoroughly invested and addicted it. there can be dramas i find quite perfect, but if the story does nothing for me emotionally, it will get not more than 9.5 from me.

here is a detailed explanation of how i rate:

10.0: perfect in every single way, made me feel a lot of things and didn't ever make me bored. 

9.5: perfect, but there was a tiny something missing. 

9.0: great! however, there was a thing or two that could have been better or more interesting. 

8.5: super enjoyable! but something didn't 'catch' me, something was missing. 

8.0: very very good, but there were things i did not like or the drama just wasn't able to actually fully catch my attention, make me addicted. 

7.5: pretty good! probably really liked it at some point, but it was far from perfect and it lacked something important. 

7.0: it was okay! there were things and episodes i really enjoyed but eventually watching it wasn't that exciting to me anymore.  

6.5: potentially good but not really for me. probably got bored during it. 

6.0: okay at first, then it got boring or something ruined it. 

5.5: would have been pretty good, if something hadn't ruined it. if i finished it, i probably regret not-dropping it. 

5.0: i don't doubt there are people that still would enjoy this, but very much not for me, probably never would've missed out on anything if i didn't watch it. 

4.5: boring. something that i'm sure there are much better versions of. 

4.0: hard to watch, things tend to seem too random or don't make sense. 

1.0-3.5: bad. very much not recommended. don't start this if you can and spend your time better.

when choosing a rating for a completed / dropped drama, i strictly go by this system. so if you look at my completed list, all the dramas with the same rating have pretty much the same value in my eyes. 

p.s. if i drop or skip through the drama, i do not allow myself to rate the drama with higher than 6.5. :D