Are there any MDL users that have been inactive for some time and you miss their reviews/drama/feed updates?
Maybe Geanina.. I don't know, I'm just used to see her everywhere but she hasn't been active in months..
Well, I haven't seen an article from AskAnAhjumma lately. I really like her articles. She's not inactive. Probably just busy.
I don't really know anyone here..
so for me, I don't really miss someone.
I miss Gia, too. :(
@SarahM- We are still here and taking questions! We have just been very busy lately. Thank you so much for thinking of us. If you know of anyone who has any questions for us please tell them to send them in!
@AskAnAhjumma- Well, that's great. I'll be waiting for an article from you, then.

@Iwyn, yeah Geanina and Cheer are missed :/

I am wondering something that is relevant to this thread.  How do you search for an MDL user if you only have their name or approximate name? There used to be a drop down menu in the search for a person or a title, etc., but I don't see it since the design was updated.

I miss TurkishRose, we weren't that close but I still liked her content, I don't know what happened or why she quit mdl but I guess she had some reasons :/

Debra:

I am wondering something that is relevant to this thread.  How do you search for an MDL user if you only have their name or approximate name? There used to be a drop down menu in the search for a person or a title, etc., but I don't see it since the design was updated.

Go to 'friends' on MDL.  Click on the last tab, 'User Search'. You can search users by their name from there.

SarahEm:

Go to 'friends' on MDL.  Click on the last tab, 'User Search'. You can search users by their name from there.

Thank you so much!

I miss Geannina (aka Gea) ... and ... Cheer  .... I think Gea may be back soon ....

I also miss TurkishRose and hope she is doing well ... She said goodbye and was not planning on returning soon.

^ Yeah I've noticed she's gone, that's really sad :(  I kinda worry when people disappear suddenly.

I don't know if y'all remember Rourou. She left about five years ago. I still miss her. :(

I also miss Jeaniessi.

Omo! Cheer, and Geanina, and TurkishRose too :(