Hello! 

Can anyone please help me find a good drama that includes many bromance scenes. I do not like BL, I would prefer it if the main plot is not about bromance. And it would be even better if there was no romance in the drama. for example: School 2013

Dramas I've watched

School 2013 <3

Tunnel (2017)

Descendants of the sun

Goblin

Sotus ( did not know that it was BL, but i kindda liked it ;) )

Quiz Show 2 (really loved it)

Thank youuuu >_<

Hello Monster got a little romance but I don't think a lot of people really focused on it. The bromance is between the male lead and his younger brother, and it will most likely make you cry... a lot! I highly recommend it and think it's one of the dramas with the best bromance!

Thank youuu I will definitely watch it! 

Lost:

Thank youuu I will definitely watch it! 

No problem, I hope you'll enjoy it! If I remember correctly, it takes a few/several episodes before the brothers meet but it's worth the wait + we get lots of flashbacks beforehand. :)

You can Watch "Shut Up ! Flower Boy Band", a musical drama about a group of rock ; or "heartless city", police drama with a beautiful bromance (I very liked the first part).

It's a little old but you can also try "Nobuta wo produce", it's a school drama who talks about friendship, and for me it's one of better japanese drama than I watched

i second hello monster it's really great

Can You Hear My Heart

Ugly Alert

Warrior Baek Dong Soo

also  Gokusen 2 and 3

Fati:

You can Watch "Shut Up ! Flower Boy Band", a musical drama about a group of rock ; or "heartless city", police drama with a beautiful bromance (I very liked the first part).

It's a little old but you can also try "Nobuta wo produce", it's a school drama who talks about friendship, and for me it's one of better japanese drama than I watched

I tried watching "Shut Up ! Flower Boy Band" but it was not really my style, but I will give Nobuta wo produce and heartless city a try! Thank you :)

Safae:

i second hello monster it's really great

Can You Hear My Heart

Ugly Alert

Warrior Baek Dong Soo

also  Gokusen 2 and 3

Hmmm They seem interesting! I will give them a try! Thanks ;)

I second Nobuta Wo produce, Heartless City, warrior baek dong soo and Gokusen series

Other recommendation:

Nirvana in Fire - mainly centered into political machinations and strategic retributions plans but the bromance is super real in this drama. So much goodness and awesomeness in the bromance between all the male characters. And just over-all BEST drama ever!

The Disguiser - a must watch bromance trifecta of the 3 male leads. (Same main leads as nirvana in fire). And so much awesoness period war drama.

Last Match (1994) - realistic and reviting bromance and rivalry rolled into two friends as they strive to dream, love and follow a path that is uniquely their own.

Misaeng - office centered with bromance and comraderie at its finest. So much realism and life lessons in this drama

Awl - another bromance and office comradarie drama that is a must watch

Gentlemen's Dignity - from the writer of DOTS and Goblin, so there is a bunch of romance. But the bromance is just as good as the other 2 dramas

Reply series - bunch of bromance in all its series (1997, 1994 & 1988)

Pride - one of KimuTaku's drama, so its a must watch. 

Bad Guys

A story of a Man

Rookies

Tokyo Dogs

Black and white

King 2 Heart

Woah a lot of recommendations out there! Thank youuuuuu >_<

I second "a gentleman's dignity" it was quite good.